Top Vancouver Walking Tours
66 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "A Great Experience. Our fantastic guide was Dan. Not only did we get to try some amazing food but we also got to hear some interesting stories & history about Vancouver & Gaston. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and overall tour experience. Loved every minute. It helps bring the city’s history to life."
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "We made the memories of a lifetime! The captain and crew were both wonderful in ensuring the best possible experience. The two whales we saw came in very close and they even performed a bit of a show! We had a fantastic experience that the kids will remember fondly."
* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Paulo, our guide, made the trip. He was a wealth of knowledge and was a ton of fun. We experienced the rain forest off of the main pathways in Stanley Park, False Creek, Granville Island, and learned the history of Vancouver. Amazing. Ask for Paulo - he is the best!"
* A traveler said: "Even though we had a quite large (19) group, Theo did a super job of keeping everyone engaged and interested. We had no trouble hearing him….even with the occasional seaplane take-off in the nearby harbor. I’m really glad we decided to take this tour….it was interesting, as well as educational."
* A traveler said: "It was definitely the best tour I've ever joined. The view was stunning, the group was nice and engaging, and I learned new photography skills! I'd like to join a different tour of his in the future for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour, walk like a local people bar ear the description of the beautiful Cory of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Lisa did a great job of introducing us to Granville Island's wonderful food while making it fun. We tasted lots of yummy food but did not feel overwhelmed by the volume. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "So much fun,a great way to learn about the area with really good food and a friendly tour guide! You don't want to miss this!"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was awesome ! Our guide was personable, informative and friendly :) Highly recommended to anyone who wants to tour the city the best way - with amazing food !"
* A traveler said: "Tim was a most knowledgeable guide. Enjoyed very much his side stories, personal stories, and sense of humor. He seems to really enjoy what he's doing! The tour was well worth the money. You get 3 hours of beautiful art deco and two stops for delicious chocolate. What could be better?!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you for a very informative and interesting tour of the Granville area. The island is a really cute area of Vancouver to visit."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wondering what to do in Vancouver for an afternoon? Well, this Little Italy Walking tour was delightful!! We sampled maybe 8 different treats while in a small group and a guide that was very knowledgeable of the area. This was a lot of fun and I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide ,Anna, was fantastic. She had all the qualities you want in a guide,personable,friendly,knowledgeable, punctual with a great sense of humor and laughter. Thank you for the wonderful afternoon."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! I had a great time at the park. It is a beautiful place, easy hike, waterfalls, and the guide Nafees was really friendly and made the adventure even more interesting with his knowledge about the park and the wonderful pictures he took! I definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A very well strctured route, guide with great historical knowledge made it very enjoyable. Will certainly do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Horse Carriage Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sea to Sky Gondola
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Capilano River Hatchery
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Vancouver Police Museum
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Kitsilano Beach
- Vancouver Lookout
- Horseshoe Bay
- Indian Arm
- FlyOver Canada
- Cleveland Dam
- English Bay
- Canada Place
- Bloedel Conservatory
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Queen Elizabeth Park
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island