Top Vancouver Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
341 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "Guide Herman was excellent. Ferry was super nice. Butchart Gardens were beautiful and Victoria was charming."
* A traveler said: "Could not have asked for a better experience. Driver was well informed, knew the city very well. Quickly responded to all questions."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "I did this day trip yesterday and i loved it! It was an amazing trip that permits you to see other then vancouver in one day. Summer time, 4 hours in whistler is to much but winter time must be amazing. The sea to sky gondola is amazing"
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Eric brought to life the late 1800s Vancouver. I loved how immersed he was in character. Transported us back in time. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Dane was was a very entertaining guide . We saw a lot of the city and he was very knowledgeable! It was just the 4 of us in a very spacious vehicle 🚗! On time and very efficient use of time"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "Overall a quite enjoyable experience with our guide and beaver expert Nick. Stanley Park sure is a must-go for every travelers come to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "Justin was jovial, friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. Every one enjoyed the trip and overall excursion experience. Aaaaa. Bbbbbbbbbbbb."
* A traveler said: "The sea plane was amazing. Whistler was overcrowded on our visit but the journey up and back was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "The narrative about what we were seeing as we cruised really helped make the trip interesting. It was well organized a nice to see sights from the water. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "It was fun to fly over to Victoria. All employees were professional and friendly. The flight was smooth."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Seawall Promenade
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Port of Vancouver
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Bill Reid Gallery
- False Creek
- Museum of Vancouver
- Kitsilano Beach
- BC Place Stadium
- Brockton Point
- Horseshoe Bay
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Bloedel Conservatory
- English Bay
- Vancouver Olympic Cauldron
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island