Top Vancouver Seaplane Tours
29 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a really great tour. Our guide Stephen was so fun and extremely knowledgeable. We only wish we had my time at the gardens!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "We made the memories of a lifetime! The captain and crew were both wonderful in ensuring the best possible experience. The two whales we saw came in very close and they even performed a bit of a show! We had a fantastic experience that the kids will remember fondly."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Tons to see and do, kids had a blast. Can’t wait to come back! Didn’t try the restaurant but it looks great, awesome atmosphere anyway."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and informative tour conducted by Rafael. I didn't expect the speedboat to be so much fun and relaxing at the same time. Rafael had a lot of great knowledge and insights about Vancouver and gave great recommendations on things to do when I come back!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized and very nice. I recommend the trip to all the trip on the plane was the best and enough time to visit Victoria"
* A traveler said: "It was fun to fly over to Victoria. All employees were professional and friendly. The flight was smooth."
* A traveler said: "Michael at Lotus Tours did an amazing job of organizing our day trip. The drivers were friendly and courteous and always on time or early! Everything was done so professionally and the communication was excellent. Had an extremely enjoyable day. THANK YOU!"
* A traveler said: "The sea plane was amazing. Whistler was overcrowded on our visit but the journey up and back was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "This trip is much fun, seeing a part of Vancouver and the mountains from above is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Simply awesome experience… everything went as they explained before… it’s memorable view and once in a life experience."
* A traveler said: "So amazing! Surprised my wife with this for her 40th and she was blown away. I was too! Everything about it was so well done. Pilot was super nice, Doc Morgan's was great! Car ride home was good, but most of the info I read said it would be a limousine, but it wasn't. So that wasn't a great surprise. But the rest was great"
* A traveler said: "This tour absolutely exceeded our expectations. The guided boat tour was spectacular; we went right up the fiord and got to see bald Eagles and get up close to lots of seals, as well as check out the little coastal townships. Food and service at doc morgans was great. There was ample food, but we were able to have a break between courses which helped. The plane ride back was exciting and getting to see Vancouver from above was a bonus. The weather probably played a big part, but this really was one of the best days of our holiday.. so much more than just an island visit, fun for the whole family and worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "The view was amazing and so worth the trip over and the staff was very helpful and the service was top notched. Would go again"
* A traveler said: "Great service and hospitality from each staff member and we were allowed to store our bags there for the duration of our excursions."
* A traveler said: "Weather in Vancouver in September is already tricky. The forecast for our vacation showed rain every day for a week! We got lucky though, and missed the rain during our kayak trip but ran into lots of wind. I think our guide would have cancelled the trip except my husband and I were experienced kayakers. It was a little challenging and I would have preferred a less strenuous kayak but I’m glad we did it. The seaplane over was great, everything worked like clockwork, our guide was a cool kid who was lots of fun and enthusiastic, we were met on time and it didn’t start raining until we got back to Vancouver! BTW it was my birthday trip! What a great present!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- Speed Boats
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island