Top Vancouver Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
13 results | All Vancouver Tours
Spend half a day touring Vancouver’s natural and urban highlights on this sightseeing bus tour. Your savvy guide escorts you to key attractions such as Canada Place, Robson Street and across the Lions Gate Bridge. Listen to interesting commentary as you wind through vibrant neighborhoods and tree-lined paths in Stanley Park. Then head to Capilano Suspension Bridge for an exhilarating walk along the cliff-hanging footpaths.
Looking for an enchanting and unusual way to spend an evening in Vancouver? Take a leisurely dinner cruise along the city’s gorgeous waterfront. Listen to live music and savor delicious Pacific Coast-style cuisine as you float through Vancouver’s Inner Harbor. Stroll the deck at sunset, indulge in a freshly prepared buffet, and take in the beautiful sights including Canada Place, the North Shore Mountains and the West Vancouver skyline after dusk.
Experience Vancouver sights by water on this 3-hour zodiac-boat tour from Granville Island. Cross False Creek and admire Siwash Rock, an iconic stone spire located near the Lion’s Gate Bridge. In Vancouver Harbour, learn about the waterfront landmarks. Venture into Deep Cove and the glacial fjord of the Indian Arm, for incredible views of granite cliffs that you can only see by boat. Capture the beauty of Granite Falls and Silver Falls before heading back.
Get a new perspective on Vancouver by getting out onto the water. This small-group boat tour takes you sailing around the city and its harbor aboard a 44-foot Beneteau sailboat. Relax with an included drink and snack as you take in the views of Coal Harbour, Stanley Park, Passage and Bowen Islands, Point Atkinson, Howe Sound and even more.
Join us for a 2-hour sunset cruise on our 40’ custom charter boat and enjoy the magnificent scenery in Howe Sound - the southernmost fjord in North America - from our comfortable vessel, and toast the sunset with a glass of bubbly, as the sun drops into the Salish Sea.
See Vancouver's dramatic skyline from the water on a small-group cruise in an inflatable Zodiac boat that accommodates 12 passengers. You'll navigate Vancouver Harbour, Burrard Inlet, English Bay, and False Creek, spotting some of the city's top sites and landmarks along the way. And since Vancouver Harbour is home to bald eagles, harbor seals, and dolphins, keep your camera ready and watch for wildlife as you hit speeds up to 30 mph (48 kph).
You’re visiting Vancouver and want to experience the natural wonders outside the city. Avoid the hassle of renting a car with this day trip that shows off BC's fjords, inlets, and mountains, with included transportation and a ride on the Sea to Sky Gondola. A guide provides commentary on the drive, and you'll enjoy photo stops as well as free time in Whistler Village.
Enjoy the exquisite waterfront views of Canada's premier West Coast city on a leisurely Vancouver Harbor sightseeing cruise. Travel past landmarks sites such as world-renowned Stanley Park and the city's rejuvenated Gastown district, marvel at the incredible North Shore Mountains from atop an open-air deck, and admire the stunning Lions' Gate Bridge while sipping a cocktail (own expense) from the onboard bar.
Get a glimpse into Vancouver’s rough and rowdy past on a walking tour of the historic Gastown neighborhood. Hear haunting tales of the city’s darkest days, when fires, smallpox and gold dust fever swept through the frontier outpost. Visit the neighborhood’s landmarks and historic sites as your guide evokes the thieves, hustlers and vagabonds that made the west so wild.
Travelers that want to explore Whistler on a day trip from Vancouver typically need to rent a car and drive, which means focusing on the road rather than the landscape. You can sit back, relax, and enjoy the views on this sightseeing tour to Whistler, complete with a guide to whisk you there. Along the way you can see Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park, enjoy views of Howe Sound, and take a few hours to explore Whistler independently.
Delight in the beauty of Vancouver on a lunch cruise along the city’s gorgeous waterfront. Enjoy a unique dining experience as your float through Vancouver’s Inner Harbor, Burrard Inlet, and Indian Arm—a dramatic glacial fjord. Stroll the deck, indulge in a freshly prepared buffet and take in the beautiful sights including the Coast Mountains, verdant forests, and local wildlife.
Escape to the picturesque alpine landscape just outside Vancouver with this admission to Grouse Mountain, a cultural and outdoor park that's perfect for the whole family. Enjoy the chance to observe endangered animals like owls and bears, or watch the park's collection of birds of prey as they soar through the air. You can also enjoy a ride on one of the longest aerial trams in North America, go snowshoeing, and watch a lumberjack show, plus much more. Along with your Grouse Mountain admission, a shuttle is available (first-come first-serve basis) from downtown Vancouver and ride on the park's peak chairlift.
Discover the sights and sounds around Vancouver, British Columbia, on this scenic, 90-minute boat tour. Led by a knowledgeable local guide, travel along the coastline of English Bay, west of the downtown peninsula, to popular Lighthouse Park, the Seal Colony and centrally located False Creek, which separates downtown Vancouver from the rest of the city. Along the way, see a plethora of attractions, like Stanley Park, English Bay Beach, the Lions Gate Bridge, plus offshore freighters, the beautiful homes of West Vancouver and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sailing in Vancouver?
The best Sailing in Vancouver according to Viator travelers are:
What Sailing in Vancouver are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vancouver experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sailing in Vancouver are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vancouver may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Dinner Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boat Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- FlyOver Canada Tours & Tickets
- Yaletown Tours & Tickets
- False Creek Tours & Tickets
- BC Place Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & Tickets
- Prospect Point Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Police Museum Tours & Tickets
- Library Square Tours & Tickets
- Fort Langley National Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Salt Spring Island Tours & Tickets
- Bowen Island Tours & Tickets
- Sea to Sky Gondola Tours & Tickets
- Cypress Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Capilano River Hatchery Tours & Tickets
- Rocky Mountaineer Train Tours & Tickets
- Deep Cove Tours & Tickets
- Lions Gate Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Indian Arm Tours & Tickets
- VanDusen Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Two Days in Vancouver
- Vancouver to VIctoria Tours
- Whale Watching in Vancouver
- Whitsler Tours from Vancouver
- Food Truck Dining in Vancouver
- Vancouver Cruises and Water Tours
- Art Lover’s Guide to Vancouver
- Must-See Museums in Vancouver
- How to Spend 2 Days in Vancouver
- Whistler Tours from Vancouver
- Vancouver Neighborhood Guide
- Food Lover's Guide to Vancouver
- Romantic Things to Do in Vancouver
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island