Top Vancouver Private and Luxury
104 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "Could not have asked for a better experience. Driver was well informed, knew the city very well. Quickly responded to all questions."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the trip was amazing. The many whale sightings and watching a pod of 3 play and waive - exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "We saw the Wales up close a mother and a younger male, it was amazing to hear the sounds they make and to watch them diving and flipping their huge tails into the air, the mother was as long as the boat we were in. I was happy to see that the tour boats would move away as soon as the Whales got too close, safer for the Whales and us."
* A traveler said: "The narrative about what we were seeing as we cruised really helped make the trip interesting. It was well organized a nice to see sights from the water. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "I did this day trip yesterday and i loved it! It was an amazing trip that permits you to see other then vancouver in one day. Summer time, 4 hours in whistler is to much but winter time must be amazing. The sea to sky gondola is amazing"
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "Great little boat. Should have been a little longer for the commentary which was most informative. Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there. The educational commentary was worh a tip but there wasn't a box or pot to tip the crew."
* A traveler said: "Great tour telling the history of Vancouver, with a few little extras for dramatisation purposes! Our guide Tracey was engaging, knowledgeable and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Since first time here we were looking for an intro to the area. Bobby was an excellent guide ... full of interesting and helpful information ... truly enjoyed our time together!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! All very straightforward with pick up and the driver, Jack, did an excellent job. The Butchart Gardens are lovely and the hotel in Victoria, beautiful. Highlight of the trip - the seaplane back to Vancouver. I had great weather but it was really special!! Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. Very helpful and knowledgable. Very good at taking our pictures which was much appreciated. Excellent driver and recommended lots of restaurants in Vancouver. Scenery was outstanding"
* A traveler said: "My experience with this guide was absolutely amazing. They were so kind to bring me water and a snack for the hike and even stopped me off at another location more convenient for me. They are very knowledgeable and provided me a lot of interesting information throughout my hike. Highly recommend using this service. Thanks so much Ria!"
* A traveler said: "Weather in Vancouver in September is already tricky. The forecast for our vacation showed rain every day for a week! We got lucky though, and missed the rain during our kayak trip but ran into lots of wind. I think our guide would have cancelled the trip except my husband and I were experienced kayakers. It was a little challenging and I would have preferred a less strenuous kayak but I’m glad we did it. The seaplane over was great, everything worked like clockwork, our guide was a cool kid who was lots of fun and enthusiastic, we were met on time and it didn’t start raining until we got back to Vancouver! BTW it was my birthday trip! What a great present!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Indian Arm
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- BC Place Stadium
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Cypress Mountain
- Downtown Vancouver
- Bowen Island
- Canada Place
- Harrison River
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife
- Library Square
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Bill Reid Gallery
- FlyOver Canada
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Kitsilano Beach
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island