Top Vancouver Culture
88 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and overall tour experience. Loved every minute. It helps bring the city’s history to life."
* A traveler said: "This was a really great tour. Our guide Stephen was so fun and extremely knowledgeable. We only wish we had my time at the gardens!"
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "A Great Experience. Our fantastic guide was Dan. Not only did we get to try some amazing food but we also got to hear some interesting stories & history about Vancouver & Gaston. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Tons to see and do, kids had a blast. Can’t wait to come back! Didn’t try the restaurant but it looks great, awesome atmosphere anyway."
* A traveler said: "We made the memories of a lifetime! The captain and crew were both wonderful in ensuring the best possible experience. The two whales we saw came in very close and they even performed a bit of a show! We had a fantastic experience that the kids will remember fondly."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Paulo, our guide, made the trip. He was a wealth of knowledge and was a ton of fun. We experienced the rain forest off of the main pathways in Stanley Park, False Creek, Granville Island, and learned the history of Vancouver. Amazing. Ask for Paulo - he is the best!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun,a great way to learn about the area with really good food and a friendly tour guide! You don't want to miss this!"
* A traveler said: "We were soaked from our knickers oot! It was a fantastic ride despite the continuous rain. Greg, our guide, had a great sense of humor and had a vast knowledge of the city, it’s history and culture. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic- Jeremy was so knowledgable and entertaining. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Tim was a most knowledgeable guide. Enjoyed very much his side stories, personal stories, and sense of humor. He seems to really enjoy what he's doing! The tour was well worth the money. You get 3 hours of beautiful art deco and two stops for delicious chocolate. What could be better?!"
* A traveler said: "Grousse mountain...we get a mind blowing views from top of the mountain. Sky ride was super excited to us . We did Capillano bridge with a little scary...it was superb place as well..."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best parts of our family trip! So much to see and do as we cycled all over downtown and around the sea wall. Discovered so many neat places along the way to stop and explore! Highly recommended for families."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wondering what to do in Vancouver for an afternoon? Well, this Little Italy Walking tour was delightful!! We sampled maybe 8 different treats while in a small group and a guide that was very knowledgeable of the area. This was a lot of fun and I recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 4-Hour Vancouver City Tour with Queen Elizabeth Park
- Vancouver City Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Half-Day Whale Watching Adventure from Vancouver
- Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls
- Small Group Tour: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain from Vancouver
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island