Top Vancouver Cultural Tours
43 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide BRENT brought gas town to life for all of us. We saw things in back alleys and corridors we would never have seen had we toured gas town on our own."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "We were amazed to see a pod of 3 & 5 hump back whales. We were fairly close to them too. We also saw Orcas from a distance. The staff, Wilma, Mary and Ashley were friendly and very helpful in answering questions. I would highly recommend this tour as it was the highlight of our visit to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Great little boat. Should have been a little longer for the commentary which was most informative. Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there. The educational commentary was worh a tip but there wasn't a box or pot to tip the crew."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "Eric brought to life the late 1800s Vancouver. I loved how immersed he was in character. Transported us back in time. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Was an excellent experience. Herman, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable about the area. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip."
* A traveler said: "Since first time here we were looking for an intro to the area. Bobby was an excellent guide ... full of interesting and helpful information ... truly enjoyed our time together!"
* A traveler said: "What a great bike tour yesterday….George (aka Curious George) our tour guide was so fun, informative and so passionate about his city of Vancouver. Highly recommend and be sure you request to have George as your tour guide! 😊"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best parts of our family trip! So much to see and do as we cycled all over downtown and around the sea wall. Discovered so many neat places along the way to stop and explore! Highly recommended for families."
* A traveler said: "A great day visiting the beautiful gardens and Victoria. Our guide was attentive and knowledgeable. Be prepared for a long day out and if you want a quicker return journey back to Vancouver have a look at seaplane options."
* A traveler said: "Great tour around the city, beautiful landmarks and phtographies with a super friendly guide, this is an awesome deal! :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide,Bobby, was excellent. He shared information of Vancouver and Ft.Langley. His stops were fun and interesting. It was a perfect ending to our cruise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Port of Vancouver
- Bowen Island
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Vancouver Lookout
- Downtown Vancouver
- Capilano River Hatchery
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Bill Reid Gallery
- False Creek
- Horseshoe Bay
- Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- Indian Arm
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Museum of Vancouver
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island