Top Vancouver Island Culture
38 results | All Vancouver Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "Convenient and pleasurable way to get to the beautiful Butchart Gardens. Bus was close to ferry dock and driver was informative and personable."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour. Andy was amazing and he offered a variety of food and drinks. We started with fish tacos and the sauce was perfect. The meals were all amazing plus it was a small group. I also like the fact that i could join this as a solo traveler. The highlight was definitely the beer and chocolate at the end."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, which turned out to be private for my son and I only- very, very informative, funny, so patient in answering our many questions. Extra touches like meeting some of the shopkeepers added another layer of personal history that showed a lot of love and respect for not just the historic Chinatown, but the current residents, too."
* A traveler said: "The weather was fantastic, saw amazing wildlife, humpback whales, great information from the staff , super clean vessel!!! Love love the entire experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great crew, determined and high Spirited to find whales and wildlife. We found a groups of orcas amd tracked them and observed them in there natural habitat. Then we observed bald eagles and a large groups of seals. Dress in layers out in the open ocean it’s frigid they provide great warm equipment. Thanks again Pete and Lily!!!"
* A traveler said: "Watching the Whales jumping out of the water making a big splashing seen. The bird island is beautiful to see all these types of bird and amount of nests. Plus the sunset view is a breathtaking! The crew where fantastic"
* A traveler said: "On Eagle Wing Sunset Excursion. Excellent experience saw lots of Orca's, crew (Peter and Karac) knew exactly where to go, where to position the boat for a great experience with respecting the Orca's. When floating some Orca's swam beside the boat. Crew was very knowledgeable and interacted very well with customers. Boat was very fast (faster than other boats that left at same time as our boat) so it allowed more time with Orca's. On the way back, near the end, they played Phil Collins songs, great way to end. Eagle Wing is carbon neutral and donates money to whale preservation which was important to selecting who we went with."
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "Informative, interesting, low key, erudite. Just what I like in a short historical tour. Our guide connected well with the group."
* A traveler said: "Our daughter and son-in-law loved the food tour! They said it had quite a variety of excellent food and drinks. Their guide was fun, and they had enough to satisfy that they didn't need to have lunch later! Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Lots of questions answered, both cultural and historical. Neat opportunity to explore the inner world of the alleys."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver Gerry was outstanding. Very knowledgeable about the area, and was a great story teller. He was punctual, passionate and funny. Gerry went above and beyond what we expected in order to give us a personal experience. |We highly recommend Gerry for this tour."
* A traveler said: "Started our day off the cruise ship with a wonderful ride of the Bunker Hill area and the surrounding neighborhoods. Our driver gave us a great overview of the area as Tommy pulled us along at leisurely pace. If booking this attraction, be advised the route does not cover the downtown area of Victoria until the late afternoon or early evening due to congestion issues. Other than not seeing the downtown area by carriage we had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Richard arrives before the cruise disembarked. He is very knowledgeable in the history of the area. He gave a very good tour."