Top Valparaíso Sightseeing Tours
40 results | All Valparaíso Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Juan Carlos was outstanding because Juan was a most patient and knowledgeable tour guide. We were able to see everything of interest and get in a little shopping for some needed apparel."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on-time. Couldn't speak much English but it didn't matter, we found ways to work-around it on our drive to Santiago."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was a great guide and Vincenzo (sp!) our driver was excellent. We were able to see some special locations. All in all we were very pleased with our time spent in this area."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day with some great spots and activities along a beautiful coast I would have not found by myself. The tour guides are really nice, know a lot and do everything that you have a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "The tour of all Valparaiso highlights, murals, Pablo Neruda Home Museum, and delightful lunch were very special and enlightening. Terri gave us a good understanding of the city history, immigrant development, and social diversity."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip to Valpariaiso - made really interesting by the highly educated guide was hugely knowledgeable about the City, it's history and roll in Chilean society - another great visit."
* A traveler said: "Joaquin was a fantastic guide and Carlos a great driver. We had a flight back home at night, so wanted the security of knowing we had a guaranteed ride back to Santiago. Joaquin picked us up at our hotel, provided water in reusable cups (loved that!) and then took us through Valparaíso. We definitely saw more than had we tried to go alone- it’s a big city! We rode the funiculars, wandered the streets and then had a great lunch. We made an unplanned stop at a winery on the way back which I highly recommend and then got dropped off at the airport. Thank you so much Joaquin; it was a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Cristian was knowledgeable, knew many people along the way, showed us out of the way gems and historical commentary. We had a fantastic day with him."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Claudio was on thevpier to collect us just as he said and gave us a very informative tour if Valparaiso, a beautiful city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private City Tour of Valparaíso and Viña del Mar
- Private Transfer from Valparaiso Hotel or port To Santiago Airport or Hotel
- PRIVATE TOUR: Pre-Post Cruise Viña del Mar Valparaiso and Casablanca Winery tour
- Wild animals, flora, typical Chilean drinks and food! Penguins and sandboarding!
- Valparaiso Tour (World Heritage Site) & Viña Del Mar Tour (From Valparaiso)
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences