Perhaps the most scenic of Valparaiso’s popular cerros, Cerro Concepcion is home to quaint shops, unique art galleries and picturesque views of the stunning Chilean countryside—as well as a whole lot of rolling hills. On clear days visitors can gaze out over the dunes of Concon and even see as far as far off Vina.
The climb to Cerro Concepcion may be steep, but quiet cafes perfect for people watching offer up the ideal place for travelers to catch their breath. Afterwards, the hidden side streets, colorful murals decorating old building walls and spectacular views offer up enough reason to wander slowly from the heights of Valparaiso Heaven back to the reality down below.
Cerro Concepcion Tours
Small Group Best Deal: Panoramic Santiago city tour experience plus Viña del mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca in Two Days from Santiago
Should I book Cerro Concepcion tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Cerro Concepcion 2021?
What's the best way to experience Cerro Concepcion?
- Full-Day Tour of Valparaiso Port and Viña del Mar from Santiago
- Small Group Full Day - Viña Del Mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca - Reñaca
- Valparaíso Tour - Viña del Mar
- Private Valparaíso and Wines Tour from Santiago
Things to do near Valparaíso
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Santiago
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in Pucón
- Things to do in San Martin de los Andes
- Things to do in Bariloche
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Altiplano