Top Valletta Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
With beaches lapped by calm Mediterranean waters, plenty of hotels with pools, and adventure hiding around every corner, Malta is the ideal destination for family vacations. See below for our top picks of things to do with the kids in Valletta.
- Enjoy a day out at the Sant’Antnin Family Park at Marsascala, where activities and entertainment include abseiling, live music, magic shows rock-climbing, and swimming in pools.
- Swim in the turquoise waters of the Blue Grotto on Malta’s south coast, and admire the awesome cliffs at Dingli—where land meets the Mediterranean Sea with a dramatic drop of 820 feet (250 meters).
- Watch the Noon Day Gun blasting across the Grand Harbour from Upper Barrakka Gardens, and take a walk around the fortified walls for great panoramic views.
- Visit the National War Museum at Fort St. Elmo and hear tales of Malta’s bravery in two world wars, then round off the day with a horse-drawn carriage ride around the bastions.
- Visit Popeye Village Fun Park for animated films, themed musical shows, and fun-filled play areas.
- Engage in the kids’ arts program at the St. James Cavalier Center for Creativity in Valletta.
- Try exciting water sports like wake-boarding and windsurfing at Mellieha, then hit the bowling alleys, ice-skating rinks, and movie theaters at Paceville.
- Spread your wings to the nearby islands of Gozo or St. Paul, or the historic streets of Mdina, to gain insight into Malta’s rich culture.
1 result | All Valletta Tours
Sort by: Featured
Popeye Village has grown from its days as a Film Set of the 1980 Musical Production “Popeye” into a unique fun-filled day for all families. You will be greeted by Popeye and his famous friends who will entertain you during the day by their diverse activities. Visitors can enjoy a once in a lifetime filming experience with the animation crew where you can become a movie star for a day. Other attractions include: Santa’s toy town, boat ride, water trampolines, sun-bathing decks. Your children can also have fun in Malta’s largest jump around. Do not miss spending a fun-packed day at this original film set. Return transfer from Popeye Village at 16:00hrs. Lunch not included and this excursion is not guided.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Valletta are taking additional safety precautions?
These Valletta experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Lower Barrakka Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Casa Rocca Piccola Tours & Tickets
- Malta Falconry Centre Tours & Tickets
- Auberge de Castille Tours & Tickets
- Port of Valletta Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Archaeology, Malta Tours & Tickets
- Great Siege of Malta & the Knights of St. John Tours & Tickets
- Malta 5D Tours & Tickets
- Teatru Manoel Tours & Tickets
- Hal Saflieni Hypogeum Tours & Tickets
- Ta’ Xbiex Tours & Tickets
- Marsaxlokk Tours & Tickets
- Tarxien Temples (It-Tempji ta' Hal Tarxien) Tours & Tickets
- Grandmaster's Palace Tours & Tickets
- Ta’ Qali Crafts Village Tours & Tickets
- Lascaris War Rooms Tours & Tickets
- Palazzo Parisio Tours & Tickets
- Church of St. Paul's Shipwreck Tours & Tickets
- St. James Cavalier Centre for Creativity (Spazju Kreattiv) Tours & Tickets
- Mosta Dome Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Tunis
- Things to do in Djerba
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia