Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)
Tues - Sun 10am - 8pm. Closed Mondays
Calle de Guillem de Castro 118, Valencia, 46003
The Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM) is on the western edge of the city center, near the curve of the Turia Gardens. The closest metro stop is Turia.
What do Batman and Valencia have in common??
Great first day in Valencia getting to know the plazas, neighborhoods, useful and fun facts (what do Batman and Valencia have in common?) and a beer at the beach! Luke’s advice on Paella restaurants was spot on—a special thanks for that since I was hungry after the ride and the timing was perfect for the menú del día!
Paul_M, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)?
Attractions near Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM):
What else should I know about attractions in Valencia?
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Barrio del Carmen
- Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)
- Valencia City of the Arts & Sciences (Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias)
- Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)
- Serranos Towers (Torres de Serranos)
- Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)
- Valencia Plaza del Mercado
- Valencia Cathedral (Seu)
- Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)
- Plaza de la Reina
- Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)
- Museum of Fine Arts (Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia)
- Valencia Old Town
- Valencia Cruise Port
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento