Top Uyuni Seasonal & Special Occasions
7 results | All Uyuni Tours
* A traveler said: "Great combination of photos, sites, and great friendly and helpful guide."
* A traveler said: "I can not speak highly enough of Louis and the team for giving us such an unforgettable trip to the salt flats, his knowledge and his patients to help us get some awesome photos. Thank you guys"
* A traveler said: "This really was one of the best days of our whole trip - really recommend it!|But do triple check you have an English guide if requested actually driving your car - you will get so much more from the day."
* A traveler said: "I have dreamed about visiting for so long when the opportunity presented its self it was like Yes! Let's do this. I was traveling with my teenage daughter so I did lots of research online. Everything kept pointing Red Planet. I booked on line a month in advance and hoped for the best. When we arrived at Uyuni. We found Red Planet and they we ready for us. There was a group of 12 of us and put into 2 cars and off we went. The 1st day was the salt flats which was the most amazing. We traveled exactly as the tour said we would. We had 2 great drivers Leonardo and Rolo who helped us with everything. The roads are very bumpy and rocky we got 2 flat tires along the way which I am surprised we didnt get more. We saw so much of Bolivia with the Alpacas, flamingos, lagoons, the hot thermal springs (heavenly) and vistas that pictures can't do justice for. It is a rugged trip, you are filthy by the time return but full of fantastic memories. The group we traveled with was also super fun. It was a trip of a lifetime."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Amazon