Uttar Pradesh Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect. Driver was there on time, we kept the schedule. Organisation was good, operator spoke english well, he was supportive and at service all the time for any inquiries. The Taj Mahal and Agra fort have a very special atmosphere, worth seeing at least once in a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "I was interested to see the only place I'm aware of in the world where people can go with the specific intention of having their spiritual needs prioritised at the moment of their physical death. Although the hostel was empty at the actual time of my visit, I understand over 40,000 people have done this at Mukti Bhawan since its inception in the early 1900's. The manager, Mr Dubey, was charming and informative and the experience of simply having visited this unique place was satisfying and thought provoking. My guide, Chandan Yadav, spoke excellent English and was a treasure trove of local cultural and historical points of interest. In fact, he was so good I hired him all over again for more exploration of Varanasi the next day!! Thank you ... all in all, a wonderful visit."
* A traveler said: "Most interesting tour. Excellent choice of places to eat and knowledgable guide. I learnt a great deal"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Faisal, was very knowledgable, friendly, and enthusiastic about giving us a conmprehensive tour. He was able to answer all our questions and to our surprise was an accomplished photographer. The photos he took for us were amazing! He went out of his way to make sure we have a rewarding experience."
* A traveler said: "Very good service, friendly and informative guide who also knew all the great photo locations. Very happy"
* A traveler said: "our team in the company is working from home. it was good to have Akash give us a virtual online (on his computer with videos and pictures tour of the Taj Mahal) about its architecture. walk through of the area. history of the area. history of the family that built it."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, really nice guide, really made us feel like we were there! Was particularly interesting to see the Taj virtually tourist free."
* A traveler said: "Works perfect. Tickes where submitted by Whats app. Thanks Will select Viator Always again and share with my friends."
* A traveler said: "Really comprehensive tour. Rav is very knowledgable guide and passed on so much information about each place on the tour. Very professional . Thank you Rav."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professionally run and well organised. The itinerary was amended as per our requirement. Our driver was superb. All the guides were fantastic particularly Guptaji in Agra. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Words cannot express how AMAZING our tour guides were!! Ali & Farid went above and beyond to make sure our tour was very special. Ali was the driver of our dreams and Farid had more knowledge on the Taj Mahal than any library! We are incredibly satisfied with our entire experience, from start to finish. We were well fed, kept, and protected. Not only were they on time, courteous, and very knowledgeable they were great people as well. Their gentle spirits, infinite patience and unlimited insight gave us an unforgettable experience in India. This was our first of many adventures with our new lifetime friends!!"
* A traveler said: "Great little tour to finish off my visit to India. The driver Mr Sandeep was the best and listened to my every request and modified the schedule to meet my needs. The 5 star hotels were great and the guides were exceptional with Mr Rashid in Agra making the Taj Mahal visit tremendous. Overall a 5 star experience."
* A traveler said: "Suneil did a fantastic job showing us Old and New Delhi. Took time out to take group shots for us and was externally informative. I highly recommend his tour!"
* A traveler said: "I was highly impressed and this tour exceeded my expectations. It is a great way to see the golden triangle. The whole tour was very organized. I felt very safe as a female solo traveler from America. My driver Jahoor did an excellent job. He was very punctual, a safe driver and felt like my personal bodyguard. I appreciate his hard work. All the tour guides were professional and very knowledgeable. Sunil in Delhi did a great job. Mohammad in Agra did an excellent job. He is good at taking lots of photos. I am thankful to have beautiful photos of myself at the Taj Mahal. Sagar in Jaipur also did an excellent job and was great at taking photos. Do this tour, you will not regret it! Thank you for the memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Taj Mahal tour was beyond all expectations. The local tour company provided us the best and personalized service"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved everything about this tour, especially the guide Mahesh, and the driver KK. Mahesh is so knowledgeable about India’s history, and KK, one of the best drivers we’ve had in the country. We had great conversations with both of them, whom are so friendly and respectful. Just AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "Sunny was both informative and entertaining and had lots of good insights . Both sunny and his driver were excellent ..."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. My guide RK and driver were very nice. They were right on time to pick me up and dropped me at a location i desired right on time too. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. The driver was very experienced too. I saw many different and contrasting aspects of Delhi. I learned quite a few things on this tour. I enjoyed myself very much and felt safe at all times despite being a single female on my own. All in all, I had a great experience thanks to these guys."
* A traveler said: "We visited the Taj Mahal with lo al guide Sameer who was very knowledgeable and took care of our every needs. It was a once in a lifetime experience and we were pleased with the outcome of this visit."
* A traveler said: "Really great guide. Offered so much information. He was on time, spoke very good English and taught us so much."
* A traveler said: "The Varanasi tour was fantastic! Everything was very organized and timely. It's a long day; however I was very appreciative of the built in breaks. Our tour guide Nilesh was so great and didn't overlook a single detail during the day. I definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our tour guide Indrajeep was friendly, informative and had a lot of knowledge about the religion and history of India. I am so glad we booked this tour as we were able to experience the culture and religion of India. We accidently booked our tour for the incorrect date, but Indrajeep was able to still go ahead with the tour which was last minute notice and also booked us another hotel at the Raddison which provided beautiful food and the hotel was clean and we had no problems. Indrajeet made sure we saw the main places in Varanasi and ensured we were safe at all times."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort By Superfast Train - All Inclusive
- All Inclusive Day Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj from Delhi by Car
- Guided Half Day Sarnath Car Tour from Varanasi with a local in AC car
- Lucknow Culinary Walk with Food Tastings
- Private Tour: Agra City Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Kedar Ghat
- Dhamek Stupa
- Dashashwamedh Ghat
- Chaukhandi Stupa
- Varanasi Ghats (Banaras Ghats)
- Korai Village
- Worlds of Wonder
- Manikarnika Ghat
- Pillars of Ashoka
- Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden)
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Ganges River (Ganga)
- Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Center
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple)
- Hall of Private Audiences (Diwan-I-Khas)
- British Residency Lucknow
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Tibet