Top Umbria Horse Carriage Rides
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Umbria Tours
See the highlights of Assisi on a 3-hour walking tour with a knowledgeable local guide. Visit the stunning UNESCO World Heritage-listed Basilica di San Francesco (Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi), the Duomo di San Rufino, the Basilica di Santa Chiara (St Claire) and the lovely main square, Piazza del Comune. Enjoy clear views of the massive 14th-century fort, Rocca Maggiore, which sits on top of the hill. As you walk with your guide, hear about the history and cultural treasures of Assisi.
Travel deep into the vines through spectacular Assisi Valley in a carriage pulled by two magnificent horses. Experience a wine tour and tastings at a bio winery. Relaxed peace while learning the biological philosophy of the vineyards. A unique experience combining the rural life of the past, with modern bio consciousness based on the production of the highest quality food in full respect of the local natural resources. At the end, a delicious tasting * of biological wines and cold cuts.
Thanks to this special day trip you will find everything you want in Umbria! We look forward to seeing you at a prestigious place to learn about food, food and meat. And then, after lunch, we'll travel deep into the vines through spectacular Assisi Valley in a carriage pulled by two magnificent horses.
We’ll firstly take a visit to the olive oil museum, where this precious product is illustrated through museum objects retracing its history and analyzing its countless virtues. Only a few steps away from this fascinating museum, and we are faced with 5000 years of history narrated through archaeological finds and artifacts that document the role of wine in Mediterranean civilization. And if it is true that knowing is at the basis of taste, at the end of the museum tour, we’ll enjoy a rich wine tasting and brunch in a prestigious winery, in which Torgiano wines and olive oils will be the undisputed protagonists. Travel deep into the vines through spectacular Assisi Valley in a carriage pulled by two magnificent horses. Experience a wine tour and tastings at a bio winery. Enjoy the relaxed pace while learning of the biological philosophy of the vineyards.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Horse Carriage Rides in Umbria?
The best Horse Carriage Rides in Umbria according to Viator travelers are:
What Horse Carriage Rides in Umbria are taking additional safety precautions?
These Umbria experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Horse Carriage Rides in Umbria are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Umbria may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets