Top Uluru Outdoor Activities
35 results | All Uluru Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Cameleer was very good on knowledge. It was a cold morning but a good coat sufficed and they handed out ponchos if you needed extra warmth. We had a great view of the rock at sunrise nd we’re treated to a lovely hot bread and hot drink snack on our return. Well worth putting on your to do list whilst at Uluru"
* A traveler said: "Our whole experience was fantastic! Please pass on our thanks to guide Britt, she was very knowledgeable and was bus driver, guide and chef! Only another 2 people on our tour and we weren't rushed. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The canyon walk was the best. Staff and breakfast was amazing. The only criticism is that I feel that more emphasis should be made on the level of fitness required for the rim walk. Some people required help and held the group up significantly, on a hotter day this could have been hazardous for everyone else."
* A traveler said: "The walk was easily done, Mick (guide) chatted with everyone and waited till the people at the back caught up before explaining the history behind where we had stopped. It was a memory I will cherish forever."
* A traveler said: "This was most definitely the best tour we did. Jakob was excellent in getting us to Kata Tjuta in time to watch the sunrise and gave us ample time to soak it in. We had plenty of opportunities to ask questions and for slower walkers and perhaps not so experienced walkers, Jakob was great at slowing down and giving tips to navigate the difficult parts of the walk. It is definitely a grade 4 walk and Valley of Winds is windy!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our time and I'd highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jakob was amazing and so knowledgeable he really made our experience special highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing night. We meet lovely people 💕 The whole experience was fantastic. The service was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lauren was exceptional. There was a bit of a mixup, but Lauren demonstrated great customer skills to get us to the spot in time for the sunset. Her enthusiasm for the land and her knowledge were commendable. Probably the best guide we had during our stay. Lauren is a credit to the organisation."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. The lights are amazing and as the sun started to rise it was even more stunning. Did not disappoint. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience from being picked up, the helicopter, the commentary, the scenery and very efficient pilot will be very memorable. Thanks to Sam and Casey."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic pilot who was not only skilled but extremely informative. We felt safe, comfortable and invigorated by the journey. Thanks Ben for a highly memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. We chose the deluxe option and the hotels were good, especially the Kings Canyon Resort. We enjoyed the spectacular views of Uluru and Kings Canyon. Be aware that there is a lot of coach travel involved, but the guide we had made it very enjoyable and added to the experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour company ATTKing does an outstanding job. They stay on time, do exactly what they promise, busses are excellent. We enjoyed their staff finding them professional and with enthusiasm. The sites we visited were all enjoyable and gave us a good view of this region."
* A traveler said: "Viator never let us down because they choose the best local tour operators, and AATKings is really great. Very well organized tour, excellent tour guides. Enjoyed sunset and sunrize, and recommend bbq dinner under the stars. Jacob and Kevin, you were educational and entertaining. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Sam was excellent. He picked us up at the hotel and then gave us am amazing 1 hr flight. His commentary and ability to point things of interest was really appreciated This is a must do activity"
* A traveler said: "Thanks, Dan the Man in the Van. Lots of fun, very informative and the perfect massage...haha. Thanks to the Severin family for letting us venture onto their land."
* A traveler said: "Got to see uluru from above to celebrate my partner’s birthday. It was memorable and incredible, love every second of it"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cultural experience which allows you access to areas that you would not be allowed to enter normally. It is a honour to hear the story of the guide and his family history. The views from where he takes you to watch the sunset is breathtaking (it is the playground where he grew up). You learn the skills and the knowledge to hunt for grubs. Overall a great experience that is a must for anyone visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "The whole morning from being picked up by Amanda till our return she was very professional informative and a very delightful young Lady will definitely recommend your company to others Regards Kim"
* A traveler said: "Kayla, our tour guide on two of the three included tours, was amazing! Friendly, informative, and fun! The tours were great, and the hotel was good. Our one complaint is that our hotel was switched from Desert Gardens to Sails in the Desert, and no one from Viator notified us of the change."