Top Uluru Half-day Tours
18 results | All Uluru Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and super friendly staffs. I enjoyed everything about the tour! The walk wasn’t difficult and the view is definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our driver John's knowledge and kindness was amazing. Uluru is such a special place and we were so grateful to visit."
* A traveler said: "This was most definitely the best tour we did. Jakob was excellent in getting us to Kata Tjuta in time to watch the sunrise and gave us ample time to soak it in. We had plenty of opportunities to ask questions and for slower walkers and perhaps not so experienced walkers, Jakob was great at slowing down and giving tips to navigate the difficult parts of the walk. It is definitely a grade 4 walk and Valley of Winds is windy!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our time and I'd highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We were picked up on time by our guide Sharon could not have asked for a better guide. Her enthusiasm, knowledge and joy made it feel as though we were walking around the rock with a friend not on a tour."
* A traveler said: "John was an excellent tour guide; knowledgeable & enthusiastic. We are so glad we had the opportunity to learn from him about the formation of Kata Tjuta and the history of the area. It’s was a breathtaking experience and one we would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Getting up close to Uluru and hearing the stories about the indigenous people who live here. Watching the sun go down over Kata Tjuta and Uluru was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jakob was amazing and so knowledgeable he really made our experience special highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Leisurely and enjoyable camel tour, spectacular sunset scenery, knowledgeable and friendly guide and staff, perfect showcase for location. Well deserving of every star and would thoroughly recommend to anyone considering camel tour. We did the 2 hour sunset tour."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. The lights are amazing and as the sun started to rise it was even more stunning. Did not disappoint. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our whole experience was fantastic! Please pass on our thanks to guide Britt, she was very knowledgeable and was bus driver, guide and chef! Only another 2 people on our tour and we weren't rushed. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whole morning from being picked up by Amanda till our return she was very professional informative and a very delightful young Lady will definitely recommend your company to others Regards Kim"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely recommend. It was a great day out. A scenic flight across Uluru and Olgas and a beautiful sunrise. A lovely stop at Kings Creek Station for a morning coffee and later on a beautiful Kings Canyon Walk. Altogether a great day."
* A traveler said: "Valley of the Winds walk was well worth doing. We started reasonably early and enjoyed the cooler part of the morning from 730a-11am. Scenery was brilliant, our guide was knowledgeable, pointed out numerous plants and features and kept a good walking pace with appropriate stops for water or scenery. We thoroughly enjoyed the walk and would recommend it highly to anyone with a reasonable level of fitness."
* A traveler said: "The young pilot was very observant. He explaint very good. The highlight of the tour was, that we flew through the Gosse Bluff. The flgiht showed sihts only visible from the air. An unforgettable experience!"