* A traveler said: "Our driver Bittu was great. He knew the area well and designed an itinerary for us. He was professional and great gentleman to show us around. He showed up on time, car was clean, and drove safely. Highly recommend the company and the driver. They were all about making sure you were happy with their service."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Our guide, Ganesh, was incredibly knowledgable and attentive. At times the tour felt a tiny bit rushed but we were able to see and accomplish a lot. Definitely a packed day! I would definitely recommend it to others."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Monte! We had a wonderful day touring from Udaipur to Jodhpur with a stop at Kumbhalgarh Fort and one at Ranakpur and the Jain temple there. Both stops were worth the extra time... best way to get from Udaipur to Jodhpur!"
* A traveler said: "A must see destination when in Udaipur. The fort climbing is tiring but fulfilling. A awesome panaromic view is available at the top. Ranakpur Jain temple carvings and architecture are mind blowing"
* A traveler said: "What an unexpected surprise. This was our first experience of traveling by car in Rajasthan. We would highly recommend going to both places."
* A traveler said: "He’s the best tour guide ever - knowledgeable, attentive and accommodating and an excellent photographer. From the moment we were picked up at our hotel we felt comfortable and knew we were in good hands. A gentleman and a scholar! No hesitation in recommending this wonderful man."
* A traveler said: "Very happy with tour. Really enjoyed the boat trip in particular. Having a guide made a big difference, definitely recommend paying the extra."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend for unique experience. We covered several easy and delicious recipes in our time together. Laxman also took photos and video through out the class so we didn’t miss anything and could focus on the cooking. He provided recipes too! We got to visit the family cows and had tea"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip Rich heritage and spell binding views of the Royal Chittorgarh fort Our guide Sanjeev Verma was very informative"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Ahmedabad
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Aurangabad
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Mumbai
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Pune
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Maharashtra