Top Ubud Painting Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture Classes
Arts & Design
Private and Luxury
4 results | All Ubud Tours
Totally hands-on experience in Bali, learn Balinese traditional art from local artists in a unique cultural setting. Bali Traditional Painting Class unlike the commonly painting class, learn how to paint in the Balinese way. Drawing the gorgeous dancer or beautiful Balinese lady, make a spectacular masterpiece! At the end of the class, get your unique work of art to take home to remember your visit to Bali. Wandernesia offers an exciting traditional painting class from WS Art Studio. A friendly Balinese instructor would guide you to paint like a Balinese painter. Bring your friends, family, or even your kids together with you. We provide all the material and equipment. The package also include traditional snack, welcome drink, and certificate. Feel free to ask for our free pick up service in central Ubud area only.
Batik Painting is a wonderful form of hand painting fabrics. The outline is delicately drawn out using hot wax. Then the dye is applied over selected areas. Finally when the wax is washed off, the outline will remain a different color. The result as you can see is absolutely satisfying. It is fun to try something new and also makes a lovely souvenier during your trip in Bali.
This workshop is exclusively designed to introduce the participants to Balinese painting. They will get individual instruction and produce a painting of their own, to meet their own satisfaction. Our Master will guide you to step by step in creating a wonderful traditional Balinese painting.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Painting Classes in Ubud?
What Painting Classes in Ubud are good for avoiding crowds?
- Neka Art Museum
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Bali Zoo
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
Things to do near Ubud
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Nusa Lembongan
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Candidasa
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Yogyakarta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Lombok
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in East Nusa Tenggara
- Things to do in Sabah