Top Ubud In the Air
13 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us at arrival, car was clean and he showed us sights along the way. Would book again."
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very friendly and spoke great English! Gave us information as we drove like a tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "We went with Ketut. He was very knowlegeable and communicative. The tour was well organised and flexible. He made an extra special effort to make life easier for my pregnant wife. In particular we enjoyed the monkey forest."
* A traveler said: "enjoyed the entire trip. tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable and we had received exceptional service. thank you"
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour on the basis of previous reviews. Wi was absolutely fantastic. My daughter was ill but amended the tour so we could take her back to the hotel. He was so protective of her when we were out that it was so lovely. Nothing was rushed, we kept amending what we wanted to see and this was no issue. Wi’s knowledge of the history of Bali was incredible, and he was so passionate about everything that it was infectious! Be aware that on this tour you pay your own entrance fees but Wi paid and then we gave him the money at the end of the day which worked out well as we skipped all the queues. We had the best 2 days with Wi and would highly recommend him for anyone who wants a knowledgeable guide but with a touch of fun along side your tour!"
* A traveler said: "Day well spent rafting was d high light..loads of fun with a well experienced guide...Really enjoyed the tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran