Top Ubud Whale Watching
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Swim with Dolphins
Nature and Wildlife
Cruises & Sailing
3 results | All Ubud Tours
Sort by: Featured
Lovina Beach is one of the best places in Bali to spot dolphins in their natural environment and this full-day tour will maximize your chances. Set sail on a sunrise cruise, cool off with a swim beneath a waterfall, and visit nearby attractions such as Gitgit Village, Ulun Danu Temple, and Lake Beratan. Breakfast and lunch is included.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Lovina is famous for the spotting of dolphins, some people say it is more chasing dolphins and sometimes (in high season) that may be true, but it also has something spectacular to see these dolphins swimming in the open sea and it is so much better than being held against their will and that they are assigned to swim with people and do tricks. Nowadays there are different times you can go and spot them, the people coming from the south to Lovina just to spot the dolphins with a organised tour will go at 6 am, so better to go after they have left around 7 or 7.30 am. Snorkeling Ofcourse the spotting of dolphins can be combined with snorkeling and there are some nice spots for snorkeling in Lovina. There is special a coral reef in Lovina beach area and it is really a nice spot to do some snorkeling.
Discover the marine life, scenery and adventures found along Bali’s north coast during this 10-hour excursion. Take a traditional outrigger canoe to observe wild dolphins at sunrise, and enjoy some snorkeling before returning to shore. You’ll then trek to a series of waterfalls and Tibuan Puncak Sari, a natural swimming hole. A light breakfast and lunch are included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Whale Watching in Ubud?
The best Whale Watching in Ubud according to Viator travelers are:
What Whale Watching in Ubud are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ubud experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Whale Watching in Ubud are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ubud may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Bali Zoo
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Neka Art Museum
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran