Top Ubud Day Spas
55 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience. Incredible treatments and such lovely therapists. Delicious food and drinks. Was in heaven. Felt so relaxed. Can't wait to go again. Exceptional prices too"
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "My partner and I loved this tour. But be prepared theres about 200 steps to walk down that are all uneven and 180 to walk up after the rafting. The tour guide was great, he waited with me whilst i slowly assended the steps with many rests on the way up.|The lunch was nice and you can buy a cold drink at lunch if you like."
* A traveler said: "This workshop receives excellent reviews. And that is quite right. The guidance is excellent and individually focused. Yande is only satisfied when the customer is also happy and satisfied with the workpiece. And that it has quality. This makes it unnecessary to search for similar workshops."
* A traveler said: "Did this activity with my husband and two sons ages 14 and 11. It was loads of fun. The rapids weren't too wild and the natural scenery and rock carvings were amazing. Our guide made it fun and had us laughing as we approached the rapids. We stopped at a waterfall, where many tourists were taking selfies and stopped again where there was a shop on the banks and you could buy a drink. Even though we didn't have any money on us, we could purchase a drink and pay our guide once we returned to our bags. One of the most enertaining aspects was the interaction taking place between people and guides on other rafts. A couple of splashing wars went on. I wore shoes but you didn't have to. My husband and son coped fine without shoes, though the 400 steps down to the river were a little rough - if you have sensitive feet - wear shoes. There were about 100 steps back up - I stopped twice to catch my breath. My fit sons and husband hurried up them in no time. Buffet lunch was very welcome after the rafting. We also purchased a great action photo taken of us by the tour group. For me, it was a holiday highlight and I would do it again. A side note: you can bring your phone/camera and money - they have a waterproof bag attached to the raft which can store a few small items. You put a fresh change of clothes in a locker at the centre then are driven in an open truck ride to the top of the rvier. You ride down back to the centre where you can shower and change and have lunch. Very well organised. We were picked up from our hotel right on time and delivered back straight afterwards. Excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this cooking class! Besides the actual cooking, they told me about their culture and the way they live. The total Balinese experience!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! This tour was outstanding, the guide was kind, caring, and just overall an amazing person. He knew all the good restaurants, and good bars. we loved him so much we booked him 2 more days after our first tour. I would recommend this company, and I will use them again when I visit next year."
* A traveler said: "Good Driver / choice of places to cover on single day / Indian food / good condition of vehicle/ overall well done"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Neka Art Museum
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Bali Zoo
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran