Top Ubud Classic Car Tours
27 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience. Incredible treatments and such lovely therapists. Delicious food and drinks. Was in heaven. Felt so relaxed. Can't wait to go again. Exceptional prices too"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "My partner and I loved this tour. But be prepared theres about 200 steps to walk down that are all uneven and 180 to walk up after the rafting. The tour guide was great, he waited with me whilst i slowly assended the steps with many rests on the way up.|The lunch was nice and you can buy a cold drink at lunch if you like."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us at arrival, car was clean and he showed us sights along the way. Would book again."
* A traveler said: "We went with Ketut. He was very knowlegeable and communicative. The tour was well organised and flexible. He made an extra special effort to make life easier for my pregnant wife. In particular we enjoyed the monkey forest."
* A traveler said: "This workshop receives excellent reviews. And that is quite right. The guidance is excellent and individually focused. Yande is only satisfied when the customer is also happy and satisfied with the workpiece. And that it has quality. This makes it unnecessary to search for similar workshops."
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this cooking class! Besides the actual cooking, they told me about their culture and the way they live. The total Balinese experience!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Pickup and drop off as promised. The number they provided was legitimate as well. Reasonably priced too"
* A traveler said: "We loved our time at the cooking class, we learnt a lot and the authentic food is amazing. We had our Adult daughter and two sons with us and all came away all the more delighted with Bali. We really enjoyed our experience. We would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was the highlight of my trip to Bali. The food we cooked was delicious. Putu taught the class. She's friendly, welcoming and gave good instructions. I liked that Putu didn't just teach us how to cook the meals but she also showed us her garden, her home, and taught us about Balinese customs."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour and guide. I highly recommend this tour. It was a really fun way to see parts of Bali. The car is fun and a real eye catcher but my guide Made really made the trip, he was extrelmely nice, good driver and professional but also fun and lighthearted and at times we sang to some music. A MUST"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended if you are new to the Ubud area. My wife and I enjoyed the day cruising around in this classic car. Our driver Budi was great. He knew his way around and he was able to point out many interesting things throughout our day. He was a lot of fun to be with and he took lots of pictures for us. It was a very memorable day and well worth the price."
* A traveler said: "This tour made our one of the best day. My wife has a birthday in this day. We visited secret and beautiful places. The driver’s name is Wayan, he told a lot of interesting things about local traditions and places."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Bali Zoo
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Neka Art Museum
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran