Top US Virgin Islands Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
183 results | All US Virgin Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour is amazing! He took us to the downtown area to shop, the mountain top for AMAZING banana daiquiris, Megan’s beach and to different sightseeing spots all over town to learn about the history of St. Thomas. Godfrey was an awesome tour guide and you can tell he loves what he does. The tour is very undervalued if anything."
* A traveler said: "Gilbert did a wonderful job taking us around to the sites. Happy to tailor to our time schedule. Took great photos. Lots of personality. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to spend a few hours, learn about St Thomas history and sample some delicious food and drink! Our guide, Lisa, was excellent, very informative!"
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot about downtown STT and the historic landmarks! The stopovers were fun especially the local food we tried. Jane was very knowledgable, informative, and approachable. She handled the group pretty well and had a lot of recommendations on where to go around the area. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Mike and Nikki were great. They went out of there way to make the trip enjoyable and real. The sailing experience along with the turtles and snorkeling were as adversitised. The rum punch on the way home was great as well. Our whole family enjoyed our time."
* A traveler said: "The crew was excellent, and my children was happy with the experience. Seen turtles, coral, stingray and many fish."
* A traveler said: "Russ and captain Ron did a great job . Dope experience definitely would recommend to do if your in st Thomas."
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences I have had entire crew was ahhhhmazing. I’d definitely go again the next time I come"
* A traveler said: "Loved the open air truck, loved the photo stops. Loved the steel drum player near the overlook of Magens Bay. Walking in the crystal clear water at Magens Bay was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Although rain change our plans, our guide, Brenda, made our tour an absolute delight! Brenda is an absolute jewel. Her knowledge of the island was impressive. She gave us quite the lesson on the origin of St. Thomas and a lesson on past and present civics. We felt like we were in the most fun history course ever taught! As I mentioned, the rain prevented a day at the beach but Brenda took us to a local eatery at our request and the food was amazing. Do yourself a favor and book this tour!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the crew Lacey and Jimmy! Stopped at excellent snorkel spots we could not access otherwise by jeep/beaches. Saw turtles,rays, beautiful coral and reef fish. Loved the lunch spot at Lime out…such a unique experience! Our teenager had fun as well. Very fun atmosphere and not overcrowded! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lacie and Jimmy were great! We had a wonderful time, and would def recommend this to anyone. I will say finding the dock was a bit hard (it’s by a shop entrance next to the ferry), but the trip was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the area and wild life. The snorkeling was good we saw some beautiful fish too"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time!!! The snorkeling spots were beautiful, the rum punch was yummy and never ran out, and Pogan and Valley we're awesome and knowledgeable hosts! Definitely worth the time and money to do!"
* A traveler said: "Night kayaking was unexpectedly awesome. Jay and Christiano were fantastic guides and made for a great experience. Just don’t laugh at Jay’s jokes."
* A traveler said: "The crew was super friendly and the cruise route was beautiful! The appetizers were really good and the drinks even better. This was the highlight of our trip! Would totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was definitely one for the books! Captain Joe and Katie are a beast. They made sure are drinks were always full and the painkillers were just right. The food was good and the vibe was excellent. Katie was even our personal photographer to make sure we had the right shots. I would highly recommend this sail with a great team."
* A traveler said: "Wow! If you want to not only see the points of interest on St. Thomas but hear the history, this is the way to go. Big Mike picked us up at our hotel and escorted us to all the places that are a must to see. He was so informative and personable. Well worth the time"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Saw turtles and fishes. Wish it was longer and further out. Would definitely recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Rachel and Caroline were amazing! They made the whole vacation! From the start they set the tone for a wonderful afternoon of boating, snorkeling, and hanging out! It was an amazing experience that I will be suggesting to everyone coming to the island!"
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful the people was so nice the drinks wud not stop coming the food was cool nothing too big but you will have a great time"
* A traveler said: "We all had a blast. Our tour guides were awesome and funny, making the whole experience enjoyable. We got to see so much underwater beauty.."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience, just wish we could’ve went to honeymoon beach. Guys did an awesome job though!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a lot of fun and was very beautiful. It was nice to see the different sea life creatures."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Honeymoon Beach
- Skytsborg Historical Park
- Magens Bay
- Water Island
- 99 Steps
- Buck Island Reef National Monument
- Blackbeard's Castle (Skytsborg Tower)
- Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden
- Coral World Ocean Park
- Salt Pond Bay
- West India Company Dock (Havensight)
- Honeymoon Beach
- Annaberg Sugar Plantation
- St Peter Greathouse
- Hull Bay
- Mongoose Junction
- Skyride to Paradise Point
- Whistling Cay
- Henley Cay
- Hassel Island