Top Tuscany Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
496 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible trip with so many amazing things to see! The lunch at the winery was fantastic and Siena was so charming. Our guide Angela was very knowledgeable and so very friendly. Our driver was safe and nice! 100% Great value for your money. 👍😃"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of the David! Loved the tour guide and she was so passionate and fun to spend the morning with!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "Well planned tour with lots of great inside information. Costatino and his yellow umbrella made the trip Fun and exiting. Luca; our driver was courteous and friendly. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great overview of the cities main attractions. We were staying in town for a few days, and this gave us the opportunity to explore more after. The guide was very informative, and we were happy with the pace."
* A traveler said: "Alessandro was a great guide & my husband & I had him all to ourselves! Sienna & Sangimignano were a lot of fun to tour & the wine tasting & lunch at the winery was fun. It was a really fun day!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Relaxed and had a good sense of humour. It was also a good chance to meet other people from other nationalities and chat over lunch"
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience. Nobody should miss that ;) Riding a Vespa, visiting a vineyard and finishing with a delicious meal, wow!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Be very early (or risk late) or be prepared to queue, especially at the moment, with museums wanting to see Covid certificates, so it makes skipping the line schemes very desirable for the top sites, the Academy, the Uffizi and, by the look of it, the Duomo. I went in right on time for both of those I did."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a great way to see all 5 towns if you only have a day. Gabriele and Manolo were great guides and had lots of tips to see the best sights of each town. We chose the hike and the trail was great and had amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience, meeting tour guide was easy, exactly where they said they would be, right on time, our guide Silvia was excellent!! She was entertaining and very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This is less of a tour and more organized travel logistics, which is perfect for cinque terra. Communication was great, travel arrangements were smooth, was the perfect way to see the area."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giacomo was excellent! He knows Florence very well, the history, the architecture and the stories behind. We enjoyed the tour very much."
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
* A traveler said: "History was amazing, the landscaping of the villages are breath taking, my family and I enjoyed the trip to the Tuscany"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth it, Caterina was very knowledgeable and friendly throughout the whole tour. Recommended :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan Countryside
- Siena and San Gimignano: Small-Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence with Optional Hiking
- Semi Private Cinque Terre and Pisa Leaning Tower Tour from Florence
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Pisa Cathedral (Duomo)
- Church of Santa Maria della Spina (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Spina)
- Puccini Museum
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Piazza dell'Anfiteatro
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Perseus Statue
- Puccini e la sua Lucca International Permanent Festival
- Medici Chapels
- Monumental Cemetery of Pisa (Camposanto Monumentale)
- Siena Cathedral (Duomo)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Cathedral Museum Complex (Complesso Museale e Archeologico della Cattedrale di Lucca)
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- San Miniato al Monte
- Val d'Orcia
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy