Top Tuscany Shore Excursions
308 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Yaris, was terrific. He was knowledgeable , personable and extremely helpful. He made sure we saw the best views and was extremely patient in giving everyone time to take photos. It was a lovely day to visit Cinque Terre, and thanks to Yaris, we made the most of it."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour. Our guide Marco was great, very knowledgeable and friendly! Marco went out of his way to make it interesting."
* A traveler said: "We were taken up into the Carrara marble mines by our guide Gabriele, who was very knowledgeable on the area and the mines. He took us in a jeep higher and higher into the mountains - and when we thought we couldn't go higher we did. The mines are mind blowing and looking back down at the road and pits one could mistake it for another planet. We visited on a wet rainy day which added to the air of mystery - although I suspect visiting on a sunny day is more pleasant and would allow visitors a spectacular view of the area. It was a very enjoyable tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time!!; the service was excellent and the personal was very skilled and professional."
* A traveler said: "No time was wasted. Our tour guide was very informative. Would recommend this tour to our family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and courteous driver Also, he was very knowledgeable! The tour guide in Florence was GREAT....she had soooo much knowledge & made everything interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Provided basic service but sufficient enough to enjoy. Pisa is a small town. The route took us to Pisa and then back to Livorno where shopping and dining options are abound."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour tremendously! Daniele put together a great wine tasting experience and cultural adventure into Tuscany. Our guide Giovanni was the perfect choice due to his family ties in the region. He shared his life long knowledge of the families, culture and traditions. His narration while travelling was fascinating and interesting. He also was a safe, conscience and good driver with a lot of patience. He took us first to San Gimignano. He gave us a brief history of the city and explained the significance of the towers. Then we did an incredibly gorgeous wine tasting nearby and went on to Volterra, the city of Alabaster. The whole tour accompanied by the wonderful guide Giovanni was just stunning. This is really the best way to experience the Toscan landscape and two famous villages plus a wine tasting in one day! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The tour got off to a rough start, but Laura and another lady from the company did a great job they got me where I needed to go! Laura was very personable and friendly, I really enjoyed the trip and the style she brought to it!"
* A traveler said: "It was great for the value. We had a great time in Florence. They contact us as soon as get to the port. Everything went great."
* A traveler said: "Our guide covered a large territory to allow us to get the most of the one port day in Florence. He even recommended a local place for lunch that was great."
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience. Very beautiful surrounding although we had to be inside due to some raining. The new Rosè was particularly fresh!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour and our driver/guide Franchesco was amazing! 1 Day is not enough time to explore the city but they did everything they could to get us to more places and to see everything we could. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed Lucca and Pisa and our transportation was on time, easy to find and dependable. Would recommend them to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Marco our guide was knowledgeable, friendly, funny and efficient! We really enjoyed our tour of Pisa and Florence with him. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Two couples from a cruise in Livorno had one day for overview of Tuscany; we chose Siena and San Gimignano...good choice! Our tour guide Valerio was fun, informative, a very good driver, and recommended good spots for eating and shopping. We unreservedly recommend both him, and Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Tom our tour guide was incredibly informed about Tuscan wine and the region in general. Our group consisted of our family of 6 which had not just adults but teenagers as well. He made sure the wineries had something for my teenage girls. The wineries were exclusive and excellent. The ride back in Tom’s shuttle was a treat as he let my daughters stream their music and started singing along with them. What a way to include everyone! Thank you Tom!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day! Tour guide Luca was awesome! I can’t remember the drivers name but he was really nice also. Definitely do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "No complaints. All communication was prompt and establishing a pick up point in Florence at the end of the day was easy and again, he was on time."
* A traveler said: "Stefan was the best He told us everything we needed to know! Made me feel welcome Hated to leave him at the end of the day! Please pass along to him if possible Thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Arezzo Piazza Grande
- Church of Santa Maria della Spina (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Spina)
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)
- Piazza del Campo
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Stibbert Museum
- Castle of Meleto (Castello di Meleto)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Villa di Artimino (Tenuta di Artimino)
- Via Fillungo
- Siena Piazza del Mercato
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- Temple of San Biagio (Tempio di San Biagio)
- Puccini e la sua Lucca International Permanent Festival
- Forte dei Marmi
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Abbey of Sant'Antimo (Abbazia di Sant'Antimo)
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy