Top Turkish Black Sea Coast City Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Art & Culture
Cruises & Sailing
Private and Luxury
4 results | All Turkish Black Sea Coast Tours
Explore the incredible highlights of Trabzon on Turkey’s Black Sea Coast in a day. This private small group tour offers pick up and drop off service from your hotel in Trabzon, so you can relax and enjoy the sights. Visit Sumela Monastery, Hagia Sophia of Trabzon and Ataturk Pavilion, amongst other attractions, with a guide. Conclude your full day tour with incredible views from Boztepe Hill before your return to your hotel.
We start our trip by visiting the Atatürk Mansion which is one of the best examples of the city's civil architecture. We move to Ayasofya Mosque / Museum after an enjoyable time passing through the pavilion with its original furniture and its magnificent garden. On the way, we see Trabzon Castle, Gülbahar Hatun Mosque and Tomb, Zağnos Valley and the Historical Zağnos Pasha Bridge and Ortahisar (Kaleiçi) Quarter and we arrive at Hagia Sophia. Built as a Byzantine church in the 13th century, the building has a unique value with its rare frescoes. Today, the mosque is used as a mosque in the building and the garden after the exhibits are seen, we visit the Nature Park Sera Lake. After a lunch break in a restaurant, visit the Trabzon City Museum and then go to Boztepe where a panoramic view of the city will be seen. After our visit to Boztepe, our tour ends and we say goodbye to meet you in our tour.
This tour is a great introduction to the main places of interest around the city of Trabzon, visiting key sites such as the Hagia Sofia Museum and Ataturk's House as well as giving a culinary taste of some of the area's famous cuisine.
Discover the beauties of Giresun and Ordu Cities with our full-day trip starting from Trabzon, take the cable car to Ordu Boztepe and watch the view of the city from there. We set out from the hotel in the morning and move to Ordu, where our journey starts along the coastal road of Tirebolu in the marvellous town of Giresun and have a break to drink tea. After that we'll visit Giresun Castle with its historical magnificence where we can see a panoramic view of the city before reaching Ordu. According to given meeting time, we'll drive back to Trabzon and drop off our guests to their hotels.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best City Tours in Turkish Black Sea Coast?
The best City Tours in Turkish Black Sea Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What City Tours in Turkish Black Sea Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Turkish Black Sea Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Trabzon
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Mestia
- Things to do in Yerevan
- Things to do in Tbilisi
- Things to do in Kayseri
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in West Bank
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets