Top Transylvania Outdoor Activities
186 results | All Transylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip , the whole process went so smoothly from start to finish , booking through this company was so very easy and recieved a couple of nice txt messages previous to going telling me where and what time slot I needed to be for the tickets , we were met by a very nice gentleman who gave us the tickets and pointed us in the direction we needed to be then we went on to the castle for our trip . Would highly recommend this company , very high standard of business"
* A traveler said: "Had the absolute best day out visiting the castles with Charles! Great driver with lots of interesting stories about the region. He told me the history of each castle, both of which were amazing. All in all I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting the area and was the highlight of my trip to Romania!"
* A traveler said: "The tour unforgettable. The tour guide (Vlad) was absolutely amazing and highly recommendable!! Vlad did superb job creating gone of the best moments in our family holiday experience."
* A traveler said: "We started our tour with the visit of Peles...and we were very impressed. Just marvellous. Our guide (Florin) is very competent and knows his subject perfectly..He could tell us words about each rooms. It was the same for Bran castle as well. We recommand this unforgettable tour"
* A traveler said: "Tudor, the curly guide, has been great! We started with a spectacular tour of the salt mines: an impressive experience, that also included some rowing 🚣♀️ at the bottom of the most spectacular of caves. That was followed by a wonderful hiking and a visit to a beautiful hidden town. A must for everyone visiting Transylvania!!!"
* A traveler said: "Recommended! Guide was professional and gave us great advice. Everything was smooth and easy. We managed to see everything we wanted. The car was a really nice and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was super nice and new tons about the area. Once we got to the Turda Salt Mine, he knew even more! He knew the history, the details, little known facts, any question I had was answered!! I definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Charlie has been an amazing guide and a fantastic companion for this long and beautiful day! It helped us with some extra-trip organizational issues and has been funny, patient and helpful the whole time. One of the best guides ever! Ah, and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking! We even managed to spot (from a safe distance) 10 bears! Apparently a record! The cherry on top for the perfect day and experience! Absolutely recommended - go with Charlie for a wonderful Transfagarasan experience!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great once in a lifetime experience. Andrei was amazing and so friendly. It was great even for someone with no experience like me. And the scenery breathtaking. We are already thinking about other trips for next year. Andrei recommended some mountain trails I would love to do."
* A traveler said: "Being winter, my friend and I were the only ones on the tour and were essentially treated to a private guided tour! Our guide Chris allowed us flexibility in essentially designing our own tour and resulted in a lovely, personalised day out! A great way to spend the day exploring the area."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Friendly guide. Great service: collected at and brought back to the hotel. The bears were superb. We had a great view. Saw several bears among others we saw a mother and a young bear. I would definitely advise this trip."
* A traveler said: "The description does not do this tour justice. It is way above what I expected in both beauty and fun. Bogdan, the tour guide is amazing- he went way above and beyond. He is one of the best guides I've ever had. My trip also included zip-lining and tandem paragliding - all set up by Bogdan at the last minute. I would do this one again!"
* A traveler said: "It's been worth of it every cent i spent for this tour. Watching so many bears in their habitat is priceless. Landscape is amazing. Exciting and relaxing. I will return. Robert is the best tour guide we could get. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day visiting the beautiful Braşov, Bran Castle and Liberty Bear Sanctuary in the snow. Greg, our guide, was friendly and amazingly knowledgable about all aspects of our day including a fantastic lunch. Excellent value for money and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely amazing tour with Mihai! He is very friendly and nice. His work is is hobby and passion. We did highly wonderful walking in mountain villages and it was like walking with old friend. Thank you. And I absolutely recommend the Romania trip to my friends and yours walking and hiking tours in mountain."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! The riding itself of course was amazing but the food was awesome too. It's a beautiful way to spend a some time in Brasov. Vlad was extremely communicative and accommodating. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "It was so nice this tour. My guide Adrian was so cool and he was there to get me on time. He gave me so many nice informations about the country and he drove me to a beautiful place after the tour to take some pictures of the city. I really advise this tour !!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Optional Peles Castle Visit
- Day Trip From Cluj - Turda Salt Mine,Turda Gorge and Rimetea Village :)
- Small-Group Day trip Transfagarasan road and Poienari Fortress from Brasov
- TRANSFAGARASAN & BALEA LAKE e-Bike TOUR
- Piatra Craiului National Park Private Hiking Tour from Brasov
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Church on the Hill (Biserica din Deal)
- Piata Mare (Great Square)
- Sibiu Orthodox Cathedral (Holy Trinity Cathedral)
- Piatra Craiului National Park
- Sinaia Monastery
- Rope Street (Strada Sforii)
- Council Square (Piata Sfatului)
- Brukenthal National Museum (Brukenthal Palace)
- Domogled-Valea Cernei National Park
- Brasov Citadel (Cetatea Brasovului)
- Bridge of Lies (Podul Minciunilor)
- Turda Gorge (Cheile Turzii)
- Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Clock Tower
- Prejmer Fortified Church (Cetatea Prejmer)
- Catherine’s Gate (Poarta Ecaterinei)
- Howling Waterfall (Cascada Urlatoarea)
- Turda Salt Mine (Salina Turda)
- Transfagarasan Highway
- Poiana Brasov
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Macedonia