Top Toronto Water Tours
23 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour! With an excellent guide and saw some incredible views! The weather was perfect. Had a slight engine problem which caused little delay but nothing major"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening The food was very good. It's buffet style not a buffet you can't get as much food as you want so we kind of left hungry but it was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, my driver Nathan was a true professional and went above and beyond to look after us all on the tour. It was small group so ideal in these uncertain times. We packed in so much not he day trip and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Awesome views of the city skyline. This was such relaxing way to enjoy a couple of drinks, watch some wildlife and spend some time on the water. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely something I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed not having to drive and the guides local knowledge about the falls and surrounding area. Ok xxxxxxxx"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible experience. My tour guide Kaleb was informative with great charisma that told the story of Niagara Falls and the city it is in great depth. The tour was structured very well also, being able to see the falls from all different angles and having enough time to do so also. This is a wonder of the world that I recommend everyone come see if in Toronto. It was truly breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "What an absolutely wonderful day! Mike and driver Bill were really great. The weather was spectacular with clear blue skies and gorgeous fall colors. My grandkids had the best time ever getting soaked at the Falls. Couldn't ask for a better day! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was an excellent tpur guide .He was very knowlegeable of his surroundings. Very patient and great communicator."
* A traveler said: "I was on a business trip to Toronto and had a free day. THIS was the best way to spend it! I had never been to Niagara Falls, and so happy to have chosen this package. Worth every cent. Our tour guide FABIO, was charming, informative. and fun. He took great care to answer any questions and make sure our group had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this tour and this company. Thanks Viator for a great day."
* A traveler said: "Overall the cruise was fine. Another look at Toronto. Food OK. Service perfect. Highly recommended for first comers to Torronto."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience! Damian did a perfect job in organizing the tour and took care of everything including food (which was very delicious), camping equipment, music etc. You don't have to worry about anything . Had a great experience in canoeing and the Booth’s Rock Trail had an incredible view. We would definitely plan more tours with Lake Fever Wilderness Co in the future. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day on the brunch cruise even the rain could not spoil the day the staff where just great and the food was superb we both enjoyed the day"
* A traveler said: "While not for the faint hearted, this was an amazing experience, Canadian style. Having never canoed or camped before, we didn't know exactly what to expect, but our guide, Robin, was very laid back and led our group of mixed skill levels through the basics of canoe operation, in slightly challenging (for beginners) conditions, portaging and the basics of camping safely alongside while potentially sharing the environment with wild animals. All in all a great experience, fantastic scenery and environment."
* A traveler said: "We had an a amazing time despite the dreadful weather. The wine tour was a amazing however I wish we had more time at the casino and the surrounding areas. The present at the end was also a pleasant surprise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Queen's Park
- Toronto Little Italy
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Casa Loma
- Humber Bay Park
- Toronto Zoo
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- The Grange
- Toronto City Hall
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Toronto High Park
- Ontario Science Centre
- CN Tower
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Fort York National Historic Site
- University of Toronto
- Toronto Harbour
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania