Top Toronto Outdoor Activities
70 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! With an excellent guide and saw some incredible views! The weather was perfect. Had a slight engine problem which caused little delay but nothing major"
* A traveler said: "Melvin our tour guide he was amazing I recommend him 100% he explains everything amazingly and drives super safe too, highly recommended :)"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, my driver Nathan was a true professional and went above and beyond to look after us all on the tour. It was small group so ideal in these uncertain times. We packed in so much not he day trip and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Fabio was excellent and kept the whole tour together, but accomodating to the individual plans (example: going to Skylon after dinner, during free time). Don't worry, you will have plenty of time at night to watch the falls illuminated. In our case we started our return trip to Toronto at 9pm."
* A traveler said: "The aerial view tour of the Niagara Falls was a once in a lifetime experience.. We loved it!! The lunch and the champagne toast made it a memorable occasion!!Recommended 100%."
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Niagara Falls was amazing. Aside from the spectacular view, our tour guide Favio was great. He is the best tour guide ever. His knowledge about the history and how friendly he was, was phenomenal. I would recommend this tour company to all of my friends and share our one of a kind experience. Niagara Falls is indeed one of the best attractions in Canada."
* A traveler said: "What an absolutely wonderful day! Mike and driver Bill were really great. The weather was spectacular with clear blue skies and gorgeous fall colors. My grandkids had the best time ever getting soaked at the Falls. Couldn't ask for a better day! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Was worried the early morning was going to make the day feel long but it was great! From beginning to finish our tour guide was chatty energetic and overall made the day incredible! The day felt relaxed and saw some amazing views!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent trip with very friendly hosts. Lived up to all my expectations and more. Lenka even provided personalised photos to help remember the experiences. Highly recommended trip"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience! Damian did a perfect job in organizing the tour and took care of everything including food (which was very delicious), camping equipment, music etc. You don't have to worry about anything . Had a great experience in canoeing and the Booth’s Rock Trail had an incredible view. We would definitely plan more tours with Lake Fever Wilderness Co in the future. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had an a amazing time despite the dreadful weather. The wine tour was a amazing however I wish we had more time at the casino and the surrounding areas. The present at the end was also a pleasant surprise."
* A traveler said: "I drove the Lamborghini Gallardo! I had the most amazing time, super friendly staff and beautiful roads to drive on. 100% recommended if you are looking for a super car experience of any kind."
* A traveler said: "What great tour this was. Our tour guide Terrance showed us so many things and told us so much about everything. Bike riding true Toronto was great way to see the city and learn about the city while being active. We would really recommend this tour for everyone."
* A traveler said: "Awesome views of the city skyline. This was such relaxing way to enjoy a couple of drinks, watch some wildlife and spend some time on the water. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely something I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish it was longer! Best views of the city. Words can’t explain the feeling, only through experience will you know!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was so amazing, and sweet! I took my boyfriend here as a surprise for his birthday and he LOVED it! It was so beautiful and fun!"
* A traveler said: "LOVED THIS EXCURSION! So much fun and a great way to see the islands and get a great panoramic view of Toronto on the ferry. I highly recommend this tour. The guides we had were amazing. Very knowledgeable and friendly!!"
* A traveler said: "I was on a business trip to Toronto and had a free day. THIS was the best way to spend it! I had never been to Niagara Falls, and so happy to have chosen this package. Worth every cent. Our tour guide FABIO, was charming, informative. and fun. He took great care to answer any questions and make sure our group had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this tour and this company. Thanks Viator for a great day."
* A traveler said: "Overall the cruise was fine. Another look at Toronto. Food OK. Service perfect. Highly recommended for first comers to Torronto."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "It is real fun for those who wants to cover all spots in same day!! Enough time was allotted to enjoy all every spot."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for my husmand's 70th birthday. It was a wonderful jorney we'll remember for a long time. Everything was well organized and service was great!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Toronto Islands
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto Zoo
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Toronto Harbour
- Toronto Yorkville
- Sugar Beach
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Fort York National Historic Site
- The Grange
- Casa Loma
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Toronto Little India
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- CN Tower
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Rogers Centre
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania