Top Toronto Markets
50 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "Very personable and knowledgeable Guide. We enjoyed the tour very much! We would do another tour with this provider."
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "The food that I got to say was super delicious! My tour guide was a very sweet person and he made sure that I tried all the best things that Kensington had to offer."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish it was longer! Best views of the city. Words can’t explain the feeling, only through experience will you know!"
* A traveler said: "He told us a little bit of the history of the place. Showed us the land marks not just the falls as most tourists knows etc"
* A traveler said: "Just a good way to relax and have fun. Also it was educational. It might be good even if the weather is not great."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening The food was very good. It's buffet style not a buffet you can't get as much food as you want so we kind of left hungry but it was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, my driver Nathan was a true professional and went above and beyond to look after us all on the tour. It was small group so ideal in these uncertain times. We packed in so much not he day trip and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the architecture was fun! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and well spoken. Using a bike is the best option to tour Toronto"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! Audrey was a wonderful guide who presented a wonderful mix of history, fun facts and cultural foods."
* A traveler said: "Awesome guide and delicious (lots of them) snacks along the way. Our day had rain but didn't interfere in the least."
* A traveler said: "Learned lots of great info about Toronto both past and present during this fun and enjoyable tour. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour. Fabulous way to learn about the city. Food was great, make sure you don't have lunch before the tour, so you can fit it all in! Tim was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable. I lived in Toronto a few years ago, and I learnt new things about the city. The food was amazing and plentiful. Don't have a huge breakfast before taking this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Was nothing but a positive experience — the staff were beyond friendly and took the time to clearly explain what we as the customers were to do. Safety was held to a high standard and the pilot was very talented. I would highly recommend the 14 Minute Heli Tour over Toronto to both locals and visitors."
* A traveler said: "WE found Krystal to be extremely pleasant and helpful. BEcause the tour was only the two of us, it was able to be personalized and we were highly satisfied with the information given and the places visited!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Ontario Place
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Humber Bay Park
- Toronto Islands
- Toronto Little Italy
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Queen's Park
- Canada's Wonderland
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Sugar Beach
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- CN Tower
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Toronto Zoo
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Casa Loma
- Toronto City Hall
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania