Top Toronto Private and Luxury
57 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for my husmand's 70th birthday. It was a wonderful jorney we'll remember for a long time. Everything was well organized and service was great!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. We had just enough time at the falls, lovely tips from the awesome tour guide. Overall, a pretty memorable day :)"
* A traveler said: "The staff was so amazing, and sweet! I took my boyfriend here as a surprise for his birthday and he LOVED it! It was so beautiful and fun!"
* A traveler said: "He told us a little bit of the history of the place. Showed us the land marks not just the falls as most tourists knows etc"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Niagara Falls was amazing. Aside from the spectacular view, our tour guide Favio was great. He is the best tour guide ever. His knowledge about the history and how friendly he was, was phenomenal. I would recommend this tour company to all of my friends and share our one of a kind experience. Niagara Falls is indeed one of the best attractions in Canada."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good with Narrator and perfect performance. Keep it Harbour tour.You gave us enough knowledge about Toronto"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening The food was very good. It's buffet style not a buffet you can't get as much food as you want so we kind of left hungry but it was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "The aerial view tour of the Niagara Falls was a once in a lifetime experience.. We loved it!! The lunch and the champagne toast made it a memorable occasion!!Recommended 100%."
* A traveler said: "What an absolutely wonderful day! Mike and driver Bill were really great. The weather was spectacular with clear blue skies and gorgeous fall colors. My grandkids had the best time ever getting soaked at the Falls. Couldn't ask for a better day! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this activity! Our guide Nicol was awesome, entertaining, relax, kind. She make us feel confident on the Segway, very good teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was an excellent tpur guide .He was very knowlegeable of his surroundings. Very patient and great communicator."
* A traveler said: "Fabio is the best guide. Punctual and pleasant, he takes his time, knows his route well and all the interesting places to take pictures and shop. the restaurant is ok, across from the falls. The cruise was good, pleasant staff."
* A traveler said: "David was great, we discovered a lot of historical facts and it was fun. Segway is really nice and we will probably do it again."
* A traveler said: "I was on a business trip to Toronto and had a free day. THIS was the best way to spend it! I had never been to Niagara Falls, and so happy to have chosen this package. Worth every cent. Our tour guide FABIO, was charming, informative. and fun. He took great care to answer any questions and make sure our group had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this tour and this company. Thanks Viator for a great day."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Just a good way to relax and have fun. Also it was educational. It might be good even if the weather is not great."
* A traveler said: "The amazing views, kind staff, easy process. This was an amazing tour would definitely try again. definitely recommend it for travellers or just another way of seeing the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Toronto Islands
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Philosopher's Walk
- CN Tower
- Toronto High Park
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Toronto Zoo
- Toronto Harbour
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Queen's Park
- Toronto City Hall
- Rogers Centre
- Ontario Science Centre
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania