Top Toledo Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
42 results | All Toledo Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver was at hotel ready for our drive to Toledo and had interesting tidbits to share. We arrived safely and on time and picked up our guide who was absolutely phenomenal! We drove for a short while to get a panoramic view of Toledo and then went on foot to view the rest. Outstanding tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent We were contacted the day before by our guide Valle and we met at train station the day of the tour We took a taxi first for the panoramic views of Toledo that were amazing Then we began our walking tour at the Jewish side of Toledo Valle was very knowledgeable about history . She was even born in Toledo Explained in details everything about the city and also all pieces of architecture we saw. We loved all the details in the explanation of the El Greco masterpiece El entierro de el Conde de Orgaz. Also the tour of the Catedral Primada de Toledo was amazing We loved it Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our 3 hour private tour of Toledo was thoroughly enjoyable as Sonia made us feel very welcome and we really benefitted from her exceptional knowledge. Sonia was very relaxed and her English was exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Well worth doing. There is a short stop where you can get off the bus to take amazing pics of Toledo. |On a practical level its also a great way to get back to the train station at the end of the day."
* A traveler said: "I think I already reviewed this, but the tour was great. We highly recommend. We later took a tour of the Cathedral with the same guide."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour of the history of such a beautiful cathedral. Jesus was a great guide who provided a lot of historical information about Spain and the Cathedral."
* A traveler said: "Was great!! Perfect weather, great view and awesome guys who picked us up from the hotel and did the flight. Awesome celebration after as well."
* A traveler said: "If you are holidaying in Madrid do this tour. It is well run, organized, professional, informative and super friendly. Our driver and our tour guide were both exceptional. Toledo is a place you will never forget. I’m going to go back - but next time I’m staying overnight to experience this piece of history at night as well. Do the full day tour as half a day is not long enough. Absolutely loved it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience.Beautiful ride. Expert guide greatt pilot forgot his name and co pilot I called him Aquaman. Great tapas with delicious Humus ."
* A traveler said: "Was good, a bit short, since we took the Bus at the Stadium Santiago Bernabeu, But we got an idea of how beautiful Madrid is."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, one of the best ones I've ever had! Everyone helping me with this tour - the driver, the tour guides in both Toledo and Segovia were excellent especially the Segovia tour guide!. But first and foremost - it's the towns themselves, a must-see while you're in Spain!"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately I forgot our tour guides name but she was very punctual and knowledgeable. She kept the kids engaged. My only complaint was that there wasn't any allotted time for lunch. We still managed to squeeze it in but felt a bit rushed. The tour was perfect for us."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour to Toledo with licensed guide from Toledo and Madrid
- Private tour to Toledo with Licensed Guide in all languages
- Toledo: Exclusive Private Tour with Licensed Guide
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Toledo or Segovia with Optional Transport from Madrid
- Exclusive tour to Toledo from Madrid with licensed guide and private driver
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Aragón