Top Tokyo Tickets & Passes
72 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "Chris was the best! A very educational and fun day! Highly recommended. She even taught us some interesting Japanese phrases."
* A traveler said: "This Sumo practice was a highlight of our trip to Tokyo. Our guide Ayaka was lovely, gave us lots of information about the visit before we walked to the stable. We recommend this tour to anyone visiting Tokyo."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was excellent. Katsunori Fujiwara, my tour guide was very knowledgeable, informative and enthusiastic. All areas of the City of Tokyo were covered, All questions that were asked were answered. Thank you so much for great day! We would really recommend the walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Izumi is the best! She is very sweet and knowledgeable. Took us around to many places in a short amount of time. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very personal tour of city by Mami Who has lived in Zealand and Us Personalized suchi meal after touring fish market was a highlight in addition to restart recommendations near our hotel Many cultural aspects of Japanese was a highlight as well"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. Food was great. Ryan made the tour fun and his knowledge about food & traditions just enhanced the experience. I would recommend this tour especially with Ryan as your guide!!!"
* A traveler said: "very friendly informative and the food was outstanding. My son enjoyed it thoroughly. I would recommend this tour to everyone"
* A traveler said: "This show is super funny and very interesting! Yoshi has the courtesy to reach you out before the show to make sure you have updated info. He has a GREAT sense of humor and before the show, takes his time to learn about your background. He is super considerate and I know what he is doing is not easy at all due to the diversity of his public and the complexity of the topics being English his second language. I had a great time, he is very friendly and the things he will tell you about the Japanese culture are fascinating. He is trying to create stand up industry in Japan and we must support him, it's culture!"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic time. The show was really funny. Definitely don't miss it if you get the chance when you are in Tokyo."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely evening with Yukio our guide who showed us around some great restaurants. We even tried puffer fish for the first time. We would recommend this trip and Yukio our guide to friends."
* A traveler said: "This was a great and unique experience. I highly recommend it. Everyone was just terrific and it was a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "The tickets worked perfectly, just printed them off and scanned for instant entry. I liked this place. I'm not a fan of Sanrio and I'm a father but I still enjoyed it. My wife and daughter had so much fun as well. If you are wondering if you should go to Puroland and/or Disney, I recommend you go to both. We went to Puroland before going to Disneysea and they are different experiences. We enjoyed the theme food and although a little expensive was still worth it. So many cool props and photo ops so highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Such a perfect afternoon in Tokyo sampling delightful and unique desserts. Our guide was knowledgable and enthusiastic. Such fun!"
* A traveler said: "Great night at great venues with a great guide. Went to places like we were locals and were welcomed with open arms. Excellent beer, sake and food."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chidorigafuchi Moat
- Memory Lane (Omoide Yokocho)
- Tokyo Daijingu Shrine
- Hakone Open-Air Museum
- Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)
- Nezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)
- Japanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)
- Suntory Hall
- Roppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance Cabaret
- Robot Restaurant
- Tokyo Dome City
- National Museum of Nature and Science
- Inokashira Park
- Beni Fuji no Yu Onsen
- Oedo Onsen Monogatari
- Kasai Rinkai Park
- Tokyo National Museum
- Rikugien Garden
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture