Top Tokyo Rail Tours
202 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "The Tour was excellent. Katsunori Fujiwara, my tour guide was very knowledgeable, informative and enthusiastic. All areas of the City of Tokyo were covered, All questions that were asked were answered. Thank you so much for great day! We would really recommend the walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "My guide, Nobuo Kono, made the most of my tour with his excellent knowledge of the cultural and historical significance of the sites we visited. He also made my tour fun and personalized to my interests and my many questions! I feel I gained much insight and the maximum value for my time during my tour, and I thank Kono-san for his enthusiasm, expertise and charm!"
* A traveler said: "I have done many tours in Europe and now a few in Japan using Viator. Hands down our tour guide to the BEAUTIFUL city of Nikko - Yoki Nakajima has been the most punctual, knowledgeable, and understanding guide. Rain didn't even put a damper in our tour. He was very well prepared and ever brought us each a little clear folder with ready materials on all the sights we were going to visit. Nikko was one of the most beautiful places we visited in Japan even though it rained most of the day."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience here! My teenage children loved it! We dressed up played games and learned all about the Geisha life. We watched the dancing and had a blast! We drank tea and snacks as well"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time spent. The staff was very informative and friendly.|Only difficult thing was looking for the studio itself."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and friendly instructor! It was a good learning experience for me and boys aged 11 and 9. We got to learn about how to draw faces and body structures, chibi appearance of characters and adding cool effects via cut-outs."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Ben Chi was our guide and was awesome. It was a fun day for everyone. Ben focused on my son who this was for. He made the day special for him."
* A traveler said: "First time to Tokyo and guided by very lovely and warm person, Shizuko-san. She explained everything including destination that we decided to go by ourselves and even checked if we arrived safely at our hotel after our own trip. Thank you very much Shizuko-san."
* A traveler said: "Excellent. Our guide was very informative. This was our first visit to Tokyo and were only there for 4 day so we wanted to make sure we made the most of it. If you are in the same situation, it is wise to book tours. The guides are from there and can explain information you otherwise would not know."
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour of Tokyo, I don't know where to start or which part to point out, everything was perfect, thank you Kenj Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so kind and helpful, what a great first experience with calligraphy! Thank you so much for such a wonderful time!"
* A traveler said: "Nobu my guide was great and really recommended what to see based on what I wanted. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really great tour with an amazing guide Ken. Lots of information shared and it was a lot of fun. He even found a great FUGU place for me!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip from Tokyo. Easy to get to on the train system and having a private tour guide was the best. Would highly recommend Yuki as a tour guide. Former English teacher, so excellent command of the language. Very knowledgable about the sights and history."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, recommended for all who love Ramen and even if you don’t. Enjoyed the diversity of Ramen shops, and all the insights on making Ramen. Enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing! Ken was super friendly and knowledgeable. We went to the fish market first and it was such fun way to start our day. He knew tokyo inside and out and took us on beautiful routes to our next locations. Ken was the best tour guide and simply gave the best tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ghibli Museum
- Kokugikan Sumo Stadium & Museum
- Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)
- Tokyo Dome City
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)
- National Museum of Western Art
- Chidorigafuchi Moat
- Haneda Airport (HND)
- Inokashira Park
- Ueno Park (Ueno Koen)
- Tokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)
- Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)
- Mt. Takao Cable Car
- Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)
- Shinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)
- Toshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo Garden
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture