Top Tokyo Hop on Hop Off Buses
12 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that included event more that we anticipated. Lunch was very traditional and we enjoyed scenic views of the lake. going during the COVID-19 outbreak meant that we received even more attention since they were only 10 of us in total."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The food tour was a fabulous experience. I loved being lead to local, out of the way restaurants. We toasted with and talked to the locals which was such an uplifting experience. Our female guide was so helpful even regarding how to get back to the hotel. The food was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Japan has very multi-faceted sceneries, from mountainous landscapes to sandy beaches, from forests to volcanic areas. Visiting these different areas is important for international visitors so as to understand more Japan. Our trip to the Jigokudani Yaen Kōen (aka Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park) to encounter the Snow Monkeys bathing in the onsen as well as the shopping @Karuizawa Outlet Mall were exceptional moments. There were lots of contrasts during this trip. The transition from a 1600m-walk in the snow to reach the 834mforest, which is the paradise of the snow monkeys to the bustling and dynamic modern department stores, designed for shop-till-you-drop moments, was successful and fascinating. A unique experience that could be only fully lived in Japan. Our driver, Take is a very friendly and helpful person who has made our dream to catch a glimpse/to have a full view of the Mount Fuji 4th station @2020m, the pirate boat trip on the Akashi/Ashinoko Lakes and the ride to the volcanic area as well as the black egg come true during our trip to Japan. Our warmest thanks to Take for having safely taken us to these wonderful places and made memorable and precious photos for us."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tokyo DisneySea®
- National Diet Building
- Nezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)
- Edo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)
- Haneda Airport (HND)
- Japanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)
- Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)
- Madame Tussauds Tokyo
- Toshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)
- Daibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)
- Tokyo Midtown
- Hakone Open-Air Museum
- Nakamise Shopping Street
- Sanrio Puroland
- Tama Zoological Park
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture