Omotesando is an attractive, well-groomed, tree-lined street between Shibuya and Minato in Tokyo. Designed as an entranceway to Meiji Shrine, the street pays homage to the deified spirits of Emperor Maiji and his wife, Empress Shoken.
In modern years, Omotesando has earned a reputation as one of the most fashion-forward neighborhoods in the world, with high-end shops all within close range of one another. Some of the brands featured in this area include Louis Vuitton, Prada and Dior. Due to its chic style, Omotesando is also a prime location for people-watching. Many of Tokyo's elite can be found shopping and dining here.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Omotesando?
- Kawaii Food Tour of Harajuku and Omotesando in Tokyo
- Small-Group Tokyo Biking Tour
- Geisha Experience at Chaya in Tokyo
- Tokyo City Tour: Private Chauffeur Guide with Chartered Car
Things to do near Tokyo
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Yokohama
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Hakone
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture