Oedo Onsen Monogatari Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Soaking in a hot spring bath, or onsen, is a popular pastime in Japan, and Oedo Onsen Monogatari is a whole theme park dedicated to onsen. Modeled on Edo-period Tokyo (17th–19th centuries), with old-style architecture and games, the park offers amenities like gift shops and eateries as well as baths and saunas.
Family-friendly Oedo Onsen Monogatari is the place to go for relaxation and pampering as well as fun. Spa treatments include full-body massages and exfoliation. After you’ve finished soaking, play carnival games, have your fortune told (in Japanese only), or pick up some souvenirs.
Many travelers visit independently so they can spend as much time in the baths as they like. Oedo Onsen Monogatari is located in Odaiba, a lively part of Tokyo with many other theme parks, rides, and high-tech attractions.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Entry fees vary depending on the day of the week and the time of day. It’s cheapest to go on a weekday, after 6pm, or after 2am.
- Leave your clothing in a locker, as it can’t be worn inside the complex. You’ll be given a towel and a yukata robe.
- Visitors with tattoos are refused entry, a common policy among public baths in Japan.
- Adhere to proper onsen etiquette, following the rules on any signs at the baths.
How to Get There
Oedo Onsen Monogatari has a parking lot, but most travelers find it more convenient to get around Tokyo on the trains and metro. The nearest stations are Telecom Center on the Yurikamome Line, and Tokyo Teleport on the Rinkai Line.
When to Get There
Oedo Onsen Monogatari is open almost around the clock. So, if you’re looking for a late-night or very-early-morning activity in Tokyo, check out this theme park that (almost) never sleeps.
Visit Tokyo Somei Onsen Sakura
For something a little more low-key than Oedo Onsen Monogatari, head to some of Tokyo’s smaller and more natural onsen. Tokyo Somei Onsen Sakura is particularly appealing—especially if you go in spring, when the cherry blossom trees (sakura) within the complex are in full bloom.
Address: 2-57 Aomi, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Oedo Onsen Monogatari
No results found!
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture