Top Thimphu Hiking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Thimphu Tours
Travel in Bhutan is a unique and memorable experience--the small Himalayan kingdom has restricted the number of visitors and therefore preserved many of their old traditions and ways of life. On this comprehensive tour you can enjoy a mix of cultural and natural attractions, from medieval monasteries to high mountain passes. You’ll learn all about Bhutan from your personal guide, who will ensure that your needs are met.
This tour has as much focus on cultural sites as it does on natural wonders, but with plenty of hiking thrown into the mix. By walking to some of the country’s most spectacular monasteries, we endeavor to help you gain an insight into Bhutan’s Buddhist culture in the most profound way possible. During the week, we cover the three valleys of Thimphu, Punakha and Paro, all varied in terms of ecosystems and landscapes. One of the highlights of this walking holiday is our trek to Bumdra Monastery where we camp overnight in the Himalayan wilderness way up in the clouds, our final destination being the iconic Taktsang Goemba or Tiger’s Nest Monastery. We hike along ancient mountain paths, following in the footsteps of pilgrims going back over the centuries, but where today’s tourists hardly ever go. All of your camping equipment will be provided for the overnight adventure, and we will also provide a camp dinner, breakfast and two lunches.
Bhutan is the Last Shangrila in Asia, and it is driven by Gross National Happiness (GNH). It has Unique Culture and Tradition. It is free Carbon country.
This one day trip will take you on a photography tour through the valleys of Thimphu, Punakha and Wangdue. You just might be a click away from your masterpiece or masterpieces!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hiking Tours in Thimphu?
What Hiking Tours in Thimphu are taking additional safety precautions?
What Hiking Tours in Thimphu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Thimphu may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Paro
- Things to do in Lhasa
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Kolkata
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Bhubaneswar
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Tibet
- Things to do in Shangri-La
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets