* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! The tour guide was excellent. Beautiful scenery, very interesting visit to two nunneries (the monasteries were closed). The tour guide gave us historical information about greece, Meteora, and Thessaloniki. This is a great way to start you trip to Thessaloniki. I can’t recommend the tou enough. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The waterfall and of course the baths The guide was always helpful. The journey was pleasant and did not pass as slow as we thought."
* A traveler said: "Thomas was an amazing guide! He made the journey safe and fun! It was a challenging day, but you'll be rewarded with an amazing view and a rewarding accomplishment."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating tour of Pella and Vergina. Particularly enjoyed seeing the tomb and artefacts in the tomb of Philip II The guide was knowledgeable and thorough"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour from start to finish was excellent. The guide was super knowledgeable and gave in-depth commentary. I highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and would highly recommend this experience for anyone visiting Thessaloniki! Makis was an amazing host and made sure we had a great time. He also prepared a lovely vegetarian lunch for us as well as transport to and from the hotel."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous day. Sights were beautiful. Experience was fabulous. Age range between 14 and 43 and we all really enjoyed it. The lagoons were breath taking."
* A traveler said: "ABSLOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Anyone looking to have an amazing one-of-a-kind adventure should book this. This is a great time for beginners and experienced canyon-ers alike. The guide was extremely kind and fun. He spoke very fluent english and gave instructions in a simple and easy to understand way. You get to rappell down the center of several waterfalls, as well as enjoy a few natural water slides and do some diving into pools from as high as 20 meters if you wish."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing trip, amabil guide, funny group . The meeting in Salonic to go to Ouranopulis was in time, the boat trip around Mount Athos was relaxing and no so much people . Presentention of monasteries was recording with translate in many languages. Thank Yannis !"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must-do when in Thessaloniki! The 3-hour train trip to and from Meteora is tiring but worth it! Dimitris was a helpful guide who gave us the chance to enjoy 3 monasteries - the views are amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was most knowledgeable and thoughtful. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and whole experience, her talks in the museums and on the sites themselves were full of information given in such a way that we gained much knowledge. She was so enthusiastic and justifiably proud of her Country. A credit to the company. Lyn and John"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast