Top The Scottish Highlands Travel & Transportation Services
41 results | All The Scottish Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised, professional guides - flexible - allowing the group to go at their own pace and plenty of breaks."
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "Day tip to orkney was amazing.stuart the coach driver was a wealth of knowledge. Highly recomended. Take warm clothes for the ferry crossing."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Connor, was fantastic in every way! His knowledge and stories and personality made for a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Craig made the day great from start to finish. Excellent knowledge and commentary. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Excellent views, enjoyable train journey, places we stopped at were very pleasant, driver was excellent even under pressure."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour. Informative, interesting and entertaining. We had never visited Inverness before and it helped us to see the whole city."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and entertaining. We have used several VoiceMap commentaries now and thoroughly enjoy them."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Jacobite Steam Train
- Beinn Eighe National Nature Reserve
- Inverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Brodie Castle
- Italian Chapel
- Inveraray Jail
- Inverness Castle
- Trotternish Ridge
- Ben Nevis
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Glenfinnan Monument
- Loch Ness
- Chanonry Point
- Eilean Donan Castle
- Skara Brae
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in South East England