Callanish Standing Stones
Overlooking Loch Roag and the hills of Great Bernera, the Callanish Standing Stones—also known as the Calanais Standing Stones—comprise 13 large stones set around a Celtic cross–shaped monolith, with some 40 smaller stones radiating out from the center. Built between 3,800 and 5,000 years ago, this stone circle was erected at around the same time as the pyramids of Egypt.
Tours and tickets to Experience Callanish Standing Stones
Should I book Callanish Standing Stones tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Callanish Standing Stones 2021?
What's the best way to experience Callanish Standing Stones?
- 3-Day Lewis, Harris and the Outer Hebrides Small-Group Tour from Inverness
- 3-Day Hebrides Tour from Inverness: Isles of Lewis and Harris
Things to do near The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in South East England