Top The Pampas Shore Excursions
234 results | All The Pampas Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was very good but had a hard time finding Ailine as she did not have a sign and there was much confusion as to where the pick up was suppose to be. Cruise ships passengers were disembarking and new passengers were loading so there were thousands of people in the area. Took us 30 minutes to hook up with the tour"
* A traveler said: "You just can't go to Buenos Aires without experiencing a quality Tango Show. This tour picked me up at the cruise port, and provide a very good multi-course dinner. I recommend getting the dinner so that you have appropriate seating. Otherwise, participants wait outside of the theater until the show. The show itself was astounding and received a standing ovation. I picked this excursion based upon Viator reviews, but when I had a local private tour guide the next day who confirmed that from a local point of view this was a great choice."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful entertainment in a beautiful venue. Good choice on the menu and the staff were very helpful and obliging."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the highlights of Buenos Aires. John made the tour very interesting and we learned so much about the history of the country. We were so happy to get an engaging tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! My parents arrived in Buenos Aires a few days before me and spent time on one of the hop-on, hop-off busses. I needed to catch up, and they wanted to revisit a few locations that had not provided enough time for good pics. This seemed like a good solution. Fernando picked us up right at the door of our Home Away apartment and drove us all over town, to see only the places we were interested in. At each place, he let us out with unlimited time to explore, and told us where we could find him when we were ready. In some places, he joined us exploring, but only after asking if it was ok. It was great to have him walk along and help provide info about the places we were looking at! We didn't speak much Spanish, and he didn't speak much English - but he is fluent in Google Translate and it was never a problem. He also had recorded info in English in the taxi that gave us snippets about any of the places we were stopping or passing. To top it off, lunch was included at a wonderful BBQ place that the locals frequent - the atmosphere was great and the food was the best we had during our whole stay in Buenos Aires! Fernando also made himself available via Whatsapp before I arrived, and was helpful answering questions about currency exchange and anything else I wanted to know. This guy is the best! Thanks Fernando!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide in Tina. We requested a pick up from the airport and she was waiting for us at the exit. She proceded to take us on a half day tour of the city before dropping us off at the cruise port."
* A traveler said: "The guide made an excellent job and gave me a individual view of Buenos Aires! I really enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "Augustin Walker us along a nice route with typical Argentinian food. He gave is a lot of useful information, not only about the food, but also about Buenos Aires and the rest of Argentina"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Joe was Fantastic as he shared his city with us. Very good English. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great guide. Highly recommend. Very informative and nice to not be with a huge group."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who goes out of her way to give you a good experience in Uraguay. Tour is good for a dat"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Excellent service Special thank you to tour agent Brenda López, always promptly answering on all our questions, very friendly and professional"
* A traveler said: "Ariel was a wonderful tour guide. His knowledge of Buenos Ares is excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the important Jewish sites. Also, our driver was great."
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous show. The final song and dance about Eva Peron was one of the best performances I have seen. Outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "Early evening performance. Exceeded expectation. Service, food and wine all very good. Show was one of the best performances I have seen in a long while. Tango and Gaucho dancers were amazing. Drivers on time and delivered us to and from the venue. A great night out."
* A traveler said: "Could not have wished for a better guide and companion, Carole. She is extremely passionate about the area, full of interesting and relevant information and willing to answer questions and slightly modify the tour to meet our interests. The Estancia Ombo was truly enjoyable. We rode horses, feasted on a meal fit for a king and even learned a few gaucho dances topped off with a fresh cup of mate. This day was definitely one of many highlights of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Howard was a great tour guide! He had to deal with our flight being two hours late, so our time for touring was shortened but he did his best to give us a great experience. He was very knowledgeable of the area and of the questions we asked. We got a good sense of the culture and arrived at our cruise on time. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great way to get out of the city proper and see what life is like in the surrounding Delta area. We saw some interesting things, received a lot of useful information, and have a very enjoyable 2 hour boat ride back to the city. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect despite the very rainy day. Carina, out guide, was both extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her city, but more importantly, a lot of fun to be with. We got to see a lot, learn a lot, and laugh a lot. We would highly recommend both the tour and Carina."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was wonderful and provided an exceptional tour. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city."
* A traveler said: "Gabriel was an excellent guide.She was extremely knowledgeable and a lovely person to spend time withc"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mundo Marino
- 9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)
- Buenos Aires Eco-Park
- Cafe Tortoni
- Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)
- Catulo Tango
- Plaza de la Republica
- San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)
- Esquina Homero Manzi
- Buenos Aires Cruise Port
- Tango Porteño
- Parque de la Costa
- Cabildo de Buenos Aires
- Madero Tango
- Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)
- Palais de Glace
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- La Plata
- Senor Tango
- Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in Santiago
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil