Top The Pampas Mountain Bike Tours
37 results | All The Pampas Tours
* A traveler said: "Super tour! Marianna, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about Argentina's history, customs and people. The biking was easy and safe and the rest stop in the Boca was fun and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "This was the best thing we did in the city. Our tour guide, Anna Julia, was the best!! She was very knowledgeable and taught us a lot . Riding thru the traffic was a little scary for my daughter, but I felt completely safe with Anna Julia's guidance. I DEFINITELY recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The route taken , the knowledge of the guide, the exercise and ( fresh air ) not to mention an awesome lunch. Made for an excellent day in BA."
* A traveler said: "Barbie was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable and passionate about buenos aires. She took care of our safety. Great value for money. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to see Buenos Aires and guide Marcelo was a font of knowledge. Pity the day was so cold as at times when we were listening to what Marcelo had to say it felt like we were freezing to the bone. A great city and the tour is a must do"
* A traveler said: "This day tour was one of the highlights of our trip to BA. The max size is six people to the tour which makes it very comfortable - this is why we took this tour.| We did it the second day in BA and it proivded for a great overview of the major neighbrohoods in the city. It was fun biking through the city and it was not difficult as there are stops along the way. We were introduced to the tradition of drinking mate and eating choripan. Carlos our tour guide was terrific and by the end of the day we felt we had made a new friend. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Rodrigo was warm and funny, and very informative. His English was excellent, and he answered every question as if he had never heard it before, which is a great talent! The bike ride was flat, but far enough to feel like I had gotten a little exercise, and the lunch from the food truck was my best meal in Buenos Aires!"
* A traveler said: "The bike tour with Mati was both informative and enjoyable. He was attentive to safety and the pace of the tour good. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We were in BA for a conference so had limited time to explore. This was the perfect way to see the main historical and cultural aspects with a wonderful local guide. Muchas gracias!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Very knowledgeable. Bikes were good. Enjoyed the tour and best way to see heaps of the city. |If you have time take the tour"
* A traveler said: "This is my second review. I just want people not to miss this chance to get exercise and site see SR the same time. This was definitely a must do."
* A traveler said: "Wow - we got to see the Buenos Aires from the ground - our knowledgable and enthusiastic guide Pablo led us on a wild adventure through the streets of BA. History and anecdotes combined with very informative introduction to BA street art scene. We took lots of beautiful pictures, and Pablo took pictures of us and emailed them to us. Highly recommend this wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous tour with our guide Pablo. He is very knowledgeable and fun. Would highly recommend this or any tour conducted by Pablo. Thanks Henry and Deb"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- National Library
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- Floralis Generica
- Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)
- Palais de Glace
- Buenos Aires Eco-Park
- Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)
- Cafe Tortoni
- Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)
- 9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)
- Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)
- Mundo Marino
- Puente de la Mujer
- Buenos Aires Cruise Port
- Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)
- San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)
- Esquina Homero Manzi
- Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)
- Rojo Tango
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in Santiago
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil