Top The Cayes Historical Tours
3 The Cayes Historical Tours | All The Cayes Tours
* Our groups will always be between 2-6 guests except for families and groups travelling together. * Tours are customized to meet guests needs, whether it be departure and return time (within reasonable timing), making a stop to see or do something not included in regular tour; speak to us before departing to make arrangements. * We will go the extra mile to ensure you have a great time.
This is an "All Inclusive" Triple Combo with no hidden fees. Do up to 3 activities in one day (Selected activities). This is a Guided tour.
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. What are the many traditions involved in the colorful Carnaval festival of San Pedro? What’s the famous story of the town being an inspiration for a hit Madonna song ,,La Isla Bonita”? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of San Pedro Town. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Historical Tours in The Cayes?
The best Historical Tours in The Cayes according to Viator travelers are:
- Cave Tubing Adventure Boat Transfer from San Pedro
- Cave Tubing, Zip Lining and Xunantunich Mayan Ruin
- The best of San Pedro Town walking tour
What tours in The Cayes are taking additional safety precautions?
Things to do near The Cayes
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Bacalar
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific