Top Texas Unique Experiences
22 results | All Texas Tours
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever!! Preston was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic!! I learned so much about that Tragic day! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was entertaining and informative. Our group enjoyed the experience!!! A lot of walking and no restroom breaks so be prepared by wearing comfortable shoes and use the restroom before your."
* A traveler said: "Dan The Man has a plan from the van and was a great tour guide. Saw all of the pertinent sights and gave plenty of perspective throughout the tour and allowed for plenty of questions as well."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome! Peanut was fun, energetic, and knowledgeable. What great way to see some of the city!"
* A traveler said: "Samantha was extremely knowledgeable about the bars and nearby attractions for us outsiders. She also made sure to let us know how to get back to where we started. She was also very engaging using the scream and reply."
* A traveler said: "We had a very enjoyable two hour ride with Mike, who showed us around the parks and recreation areas of central Austin. We stopped often to take pictures and listen to Mike tell us interesting tidbits about each park and view of the City. Mike is knowledgeable about Austin and its recreation areas and he's also very friendly. The pace was perfect - not too fast, not too slow. I would recommend. (Thanks Mike!)"
* A traveler said: "Kevin did an amazing job on this tour. He created a compelling narrative using facts, not fiction. He allowed me to form my own opinion on this tragic part of American history. He was friendly, professional and answered my questions with knowledge. I highly recommend this tour and Kevin as your tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Mike did a great job of explaining the bike ride before we started and giving a history of the city and scenic sites along with a great explination of the bats."
* A traveler said: "The scavenger hunt was a lot of fun and took us to off-the-beaten-path areas around the River Walk. Even our friends, who have lived in San Antonio for 11 years, learned and saw things they hadn’t before. We just wish we had gone earlier in the day before it got too hot."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour! We had such an awesome time with my son. We were able to explore all of Austin in such an incredible way! I would super recommend this tour. It is the ultimate BEST cycling tour Ive ever taken. There was no way I could of explored Austin in a better way, than with our tour guide who was super nice and attentive."
* A traveler said: "Our family (my husband and I and our twelve-year-old daughter and eighteen-year-old son) did the Downtown Austin Scavenger hunt while on vacation.. It was a great activity that kept everyone engaged, and later when we drove through the city we were surprised by how well we knew it and could point out different landmarks- just from doing the hunt. It was like taking a walking tour, but more fun because you have to solve puzzles and can also compete with other teams (your results will be posted on a leader board.) Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bikes, BBQ and beer - what more could you want? Well, how about swimming, a local's point of view on the thriving city of Austin, and a cool perspective on the neighborhoods surrounding downtown. You get all of that (and more) on this unique tour. It was a highlight of the trip!"
* A traveler said: "It was really fun. It was the right amount of difficulty. Fun-interesting history tidbits about Fort Worth. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kemah Boardwalk
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- Dealey Plaza
- Mission San José
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Reunion Tower
- Log Cabin Village
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Minute Maid Park
- Dallas Arts District
- The Alamo
- Texas Capitol
- Congress Avenue Bridge (South Congress Bridge)
- Texas Civil War Museum
- JPMorgan Chase Tower
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Central Mexico