Top Texas Segway Tours
24 results | All Texas Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was energetic and knowledgeable. The segways were an interesting way to travel. Thanks for the great trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was awesome. He was informative and took us on a great ride. The segways were easy to operate and sooo fun!"
* A traveler said: "Running around on the seqways in the bustle of everthing FUN FUN. our guide Alex was the bomb. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Shelby worked to make my experience rewarding as possible with her sincere caring and giving me options to fit my schedule."
* A traveler said: "Joseph was entertaining and knowledgeable! He took good care of us! Lots of patience! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Jose was an awesome guide. Best wat to see San Antonio is on a Segway with a knowledgeable guide! Beautiful city"
* A traveler said: "Kevin & Liz were awesome! Unique way to experience San Antonio. My son and I had a great time on our tour."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our guide Joseph ! Would highly recommend so much more of San Antonio than we expected .Our first time on a Segway. We will definitely do it again !"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "The boat tour with our captain Stew was amazing! Great way to view the city. The hop on hop off feature of the buses is convenient and worked well"
* A traveler said: "Matt was a great guide on my solo trip through the wine country and Fredericksburg. Listening to stories of San Antonio’s history, history of Texas wine and a few laughs at the wineries we visited made for a fun day. Thanks Matt!"
* A traveler said: "My family and I had a great time exploring Austin with Juan as our guide. He went at a good pace and answered all our questions. My husband, daughter (14yrs) and son (12) learned how to maneuver the segway quicky. Fun way to see the city ! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time riding the Segways and with our tour guide! He is very knowledgeable about the island and its history. This tour is such a fun and unique way to explore Galveston!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Tour guys were very knowledge and so kind at all times. Despite of we were a big group starting at the same time, everything was fluent. No major issues."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent, I enjoyed the riding the Segway! The sight seeing and tour guide was very knowledgeable. I will highly recommend this tour. I will do again. M. White"
* A traveler said: "Glad we had a chance to do this. It was the our favorite activity in Austin this weekend. Tour guide knew a lot about the city and gave great recommendations for the rest of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide taught us how to ride the Segways and gave us a great tour of downtown Austin. I recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Downtown Tunnels
- Market Square Park
- Texas Civil War Museum
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Minute Maid Park
- 2nd Street District
- Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum
- HOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)
- San Antonio Mission Trail
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Admiral Nimitz Gallery
- Hemisfair Park
- San Antonio Historic Market Square
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (The Modern)
- Texas Motor Speedway
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Wells Fargo Plaza
- Kemah Boardwalk
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Central Mexico