* A traveler said: "Great Tour. It took us places we would never been able to get to by foot. The tour guide gave us a good history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Had such a great dj who really made our experience fun and enjoyable. This was a friend and mine’s birthday weekend and this was such a fun experience to do here."
* A traveler said: "Good, fast city overview. Nice driver. Informative guide. Bus has lower, indoor, and, upper, outdoor, seating options."
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome! Cool facts learned. Tasting was great end to great tour. Definitely recommend this as a part of your Nashville trip"
* A traveler said: "Great time! The food and entertainment was great! Worth the money. The service was great too. Thank you to the crew."
* A traveler said: "Just the history. Seeing what they saw that terrible night. All amazing photos, artifacts, and facts I never knew"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous evening. The Isaccs were inducted into the Grand Olé Opry! A great variety. Great entertainment."
* A traveler said: "The videos are fantastic. Also the displays of artists' apparel and memorabilia are wonderful. We spent 3 hours in the Hall of Fame building, viewing the displays, etc."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Well worth it! We loved it!! Standing on the same stage as a ton of artists was amazing! Some of the tour brought tears to our eyes! Happy tears! The videos are awesome as well! A must do if your in Nashville!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour and Leonard, the driver. This was a good overview of the city. The stops at the Rumania and Country Music Hall of Fame were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our driver in bus 205 was super great. Very informative really knew his stuff. Saw alot more than we thought we would"
* A traveler said: "Great tasting tour with a great tour guide Scott!!! Would go again!! Could use more cocktails on visits"
* A traveler said: "Tom was an amazing tour guide. Totally recommend the golf cart personalized tour. You can go down streets that buses can’t."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very well educated in the history. The grounds were beautiful. I loved the outside seating area to relax with a glass of wine."
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun. Jeremia was very knowledgeable and showed us a good time. This tour is the best way to see a lot of Nashville in a short time. Also, we got very nice pictures."
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour, short walks. Worth the money to get free sample drinks, as the drinks in Nashville are pricey."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was very nice and the sites were great. Loved taking the pics and hearing about some of artists history or meaning behind the murals."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was an excellent tour host. Enjoyed her commentary and efficiency. It was an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Great bucket list adventure! Eric and Levi were the best! Friendly and very welcoming. Tour was great!"
* A traveler said: "This was our first zip lining experience. We had a wonderful time! Our instructors were the best. They're knowledge customer service and sense of humor put us at ease."
* A traveler said: "The driver Roy was very entertaining! We would do it again! Great way to see & learn about Nashville!"
* A traveler said: "Shawn was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and fun. We had not been around the East End very much so this was great to experience."
* A traveler said: "Darrin was great! He had to scramble a bit when a couple of breweries cancelled at the last minute. But he was able to get us to a couple bars and distilleries and provide some Nashville history on what ended up being a unique walking tour experience. Met some other couples and had a really good time."
* A traveler said: "This was the most amazing experience in Nashville. I was celebrating my 21st birthday and I could not think of a better way to do it. Key was our bartender and he really helped keep the party lively and was great at interacting with us. Five stars doesn’t even do this experience justice ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
- Memphis Music Hall of Fame
- Music Row
- Hatch Show Print
- Fort Nashborough
- Johnny Cash Museum
- RCA Studio B
- Hard Rock Cafe Pigeon Forge
- Lansky at the Peabody
- Bluebird Cafe
- Memphis Orpheum Theater
- General Jackson Showboat
- Grand Majestic Dinner Theater
- Patsy Cline Museum
- Mysterious Mansion
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Nashville Riverfront Park
- Titanic Pigeon Forge
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum
- Grand Ole Opry House
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery
- Downtown Nashville
- Sun Studio
- Court Square
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Ontario