Tel Aviv Tours
* A traveler said: "Abdullah was an excellent guide. The whole tour was well paced with a nice balance of info (not overloading you with facts as on some tours I have been on). Wadi Rum was just a beautiful place and the Bedouin / Jordanian people were great!"
* A traveler said: "We unbelievable time on this tour, so much information. The Guide was Amazing Attentive and Informative on all Subjects. I even called him Amazing Itamar Thanks and Make sure to keep Itamar, because he is the best at his JOB"
* A traveler said: "Quick And interesting tour, it is really worth it for the price, we received a lot of informations along the way. A big congratulation to our guide in Jordan mister Mahdi"
* A traveler said: "Run around to find the name “viator” instead of nexus. Thanks for amigo there to help us locate the right person with nexus uniform. Other than that everything is good and will recommend friends about this service company for sure"
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Israel. I was in Tel Aviv for work and took an extra day and went on the Jerusalem and Bethlehem 10 hour tour. It was fantastic. A great way to explore these areas in comfort and safety. The tour guide and driver has a wealth of knowledge about the sights to share. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Was great given I only had time for a short trip. Wonderful guide— knowledgeable and engaging. Felt a little rushed in Jerusalem and spent way, way too long at the Holocaust museum."
* A traveler said: "I booked thinking I was going to have a private car but there was a taxi waiting for me. He was OK but not was I expecting"
* A traveler said: "It was really well organized but the big difference has made our guide , he was amazing!!! Worth it 100%!"
* A traveler said: "A very nice day tour to see a lot of historical sites and also have some fun! I recommend it highly for the day."
* A traveler said: "The lady guide (long hair) whose name I forgot was really really amazing! Sorry for the late review."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find representative had all my information, very professional and ride to hotel went smooth. Will definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "Nadia the tour guide was just brilliant. Full of knowledge of the history and religions of Jerusalem. She always had time for questions and was personally caring and present. It was a freezing day but the tour was great. Only 16 of us and a small bus. Easy trip."
* A traveler said: "The transfer from the airport could not have been easier. Our driver met us as agreed & delivered us to our hotel in comfort."
* A traveler said: "We were guided by friendly people who picked us up on time. They even waited for people who were late. The excursion was lovely. The sights great and the guides told us alot of information."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera