Top Tauranga Shore Excursions
57 results | All Tauranga Tours
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our day with Richy as our guide! Incredibly knowledgeable and informative. The geothermal park was a highlight!"
* A traveler said: "The Rotorua excursion was great. Very interesting to see bubbling pools and the geysers. The show was short but good. The restaurant we went to was very nice with a variety of selections to choose from."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of the area and a great tour guide! We felt like we got to see and experience everything in the area. Our tour guide, Jan, grew up in the area and did a fabulous job."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our day on this tour. Well organized and paced. The Polynesian Spa was a unique and relaxing experience, and the Maori Village was really interesting. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience, friendly people and excellent guide who gave great detail on life in the geothermal village"
* A traveler said: "A thoroughly delightful shore excursion, well planned and executed. Much natural beauty and human interest."
* A traveler said: "With Jenny very informative tour.loved kiwi country tour. Could not believe all the science of growing kiwi fruit. Would have been nice to have been told what time to meet as we were ov er an hour waiting for others who had been told"
* A traveler said: "Everything about the tour was great. The tour guide was informative and really enjoyed the Lord of the rings movie set"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, it was perfect for my mom that has a hard time walking with her knees. They picked us up right at the port and dropped us off with still plenty of time to wonder the town"
* A traveler said: "Well organized & extremely informative! Enjoyed the ride, the Maori village & hobbitown! Guides very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Exellent and knowable guide. The Cultural Show vas very interesting and the Geothermal area beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day trip, thoroughly enjoyable. Our guide met us on time and was very informative on our driver to the village and our meal at the hotel was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great experience. Terry, our guide on this tour really made that experience. I would highly recommend this small group tour to anyone visiting New Zealand."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides name was Chief, he was Awesome, his commentary was fabulous. The Maori show highly recommend. I would highly recommend visiting."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the entire experience. Life long journey with the Hobbit. Was worth every penny we paid. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Best tour on our 3 1/2 week vacation. She was very knowledgeable. We had some extra time and she took us to a kiwi farm. She was the best!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous day with Bron. It was a long drive over the hills which gave us a wonderful view of the countryside. Bron gave us a great narrative about the region. The caves were very beautiful, definitely a must see for anyone visiting the area. The Kiwis are fascinating. Bron stopped at a Kiwi orchard and explained all about the fruit and how important it is to New Zealand. She even bought us golden Kiwis to sample. Many thanks to her for making our day so enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "It was the best day. The Te Puia Maori Cultural Centre - the Maori welcome, the show - absolutely wonderful. Walking around the hot springs, visiting the work studios, wood carving etc. excellent. Our tour guide made the experience even better. Rotorua is such a lovely place. Tauranga is beautiful. Thoroughly recommend doing this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a terrific time on our tour around the area including Rotorua. Our guide was very informative, pleasant, professional, and a good driver. My highlight, because I had been to Rotorua previously, was the Kiwi orchard. The four of us enjoyed the geyser, and worthwhile guided tour in the Maori village."
* A traveler said: "Trip all in all was fantastic!! No complaints whatsoever. Driver was incredibly knowledgeable. The Honey stop was a great addition to the trip, amazing honey."
* A traveler said: "Jim Archer was very attentive pleasant person. Extremely knowledgable able to communicate in easy to understand dialogue. He was able to get the mosy out of the excursion in the time available. Good sense of humor. In all, I felt we got more for our money than from what you normally get on excursions."
* A traveler said: "The excursion was everything that was advertised and more. Russell our guide was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable and only increased the experience. Would highly recommend this tour to all."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rotorua Maori Geothermal Geysers Tour with Highlights
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Rotorua Geothermal Geyser Tour and Polynesian Spa
- Te Puia - Geothermal 6 Hour Guided Tour with Highlights: Shore ExcursionTauranga
- Tauranga Shore Excursion with Hobbiton and Rotorua Geyser
- Shore Excursion: Rotorua Cultural and Geothermal Experience from Tauranga
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria